FIRST ENCOUNTER

[ Hey peeps! I didn't know that you all were confused with Anika and Savanah. I actually thought you would have figured out but it's okay. It will all be cleared soon]

Rose Manor

The helpers in the house welcomed the adults and the child as they walked in. Abhay was in Shivaay's arms. His mood was damped after having a confrontation with Savanah. He couldn't tolerate his gentle niece in law turning into a vamp in seconds. He rested his head on his nephew's shoulders and fell into deep contemplation.

It wasn't only the child. Even Noah was disturbed. He knew that the crazy actions of his friend would have pissed Anika off but still he hadn't expected such a reaction.He had always felt that she put up a facade and masked her original self, today it was confirmed. As he remembered the way she kicked them out, anger involuntarily built up. Her actions had hurt his ego.

"Finally didn't you see her true colours today! That capricious girl even dared to kick you out heartlessly. I know you are shameless but have you even become undignified?" 

"Noah calm down! She was just angry and her anger was justified. I had over done it this time"

Shivaay tried to make his friend understand but Noah wasn't in the right state of mind to understand.All he could see was his friend going crazy over a girl who didn't even reciprocate his affections. Him defending her made it worse and the latter lost it.

"Stop defending her. She is no ordinary her gentleness is all a facade. Didn't you see her real self today? I have been warning you about this from start"

"Did you forget that she is my saviour?"

Abhay sensed the tense atmosphere between the adults. He understood that if Noah keeps continuing his nephew would loose it

"That doesn't change the fact that she tried to harm you! That little bi#"

"Noah Condor! Shut up now unless you don't care about our friendship anymore"

Shivaay felt the hold on his clothes tightened. The child in his arms was scared. He patted Abhay's back and put him down before disappearing into endless stairs. 

Abhay flinched at the coldness.From the time he could remember he had never seen his nephew that angry. Shivaay was a sweet person, he treated everyone gently and rarely had temper.

Noah stood like he had suffered a heavy blow. For a girl of few months his friend had threatened to stake their friendship. 

The child sighed! he couldn't blame either of them. 

One was trying to protect his love while the other was trying to protect his friend

"Child Noah" 

The 10 year old started only to receive a glare from the adult. Noah was in no mood to handle the child.

"If you walk away today you will regret it!  Don't you want to know the reason behind Anika's strange behaviour and Shivaay's unbridled attachment towards her? It's all related to the accident that happened to him or to be precise to us in Miami"

Noah stopped on his tracks.

"You both were together?"

The child nodded only to hear

"No wonder there was an accident"

The child ".." 

________________________

First encounter: 6months ago in Miami,Florida

Shivaay hurriedly walked inside the hotel after completing his work. He had promised to take Abhay to watch his favourite boxing match but was ultimately late by an hour.