FIVE YEARS LATER

The sky was clear, day was bright but it didn't drive away Noah's plight. The existing serenity in the atmosphere was in complete contradiction to his dampened mood. The light breeze on the outskirts of LA reminded him of the end of his peaceful days.

It was all over!

Summer was over and so were his days of riding hummer!

The expression on his face looked like that of a kid who was forced to school after vacations.

He glanced at the path in front of him and sighed. He had no choice.

He had to pick up the little devil! 

"Don't be like this. He is just a little spoiled because he grew up without his parents"

Noah hummed without averting his gaze. Only he knew the pain. In front of ladies the child was a charmer but behind their backs he was a devil. 

Soon he spotted a tiny figure wearing shinchan hoodie and navy blue shorts walking towards him. 

As soon as the little bun saw the familiar silhouette he ran in that direction. Noah impulsively extended his hand seeing the eagerness displayed by the child but then he thought something and composed himself. 

Just as the former's expectations the child didn't run to him but passed his side and reached out for the lady behind him.The lady gladly accepted the ball of cuteness in her arms. 

On having his fill of pampering blue eyes of the little boy sparkled and a cute smile braced his face, deepening his dimples. 

The child had almond shape little blue eyes, tiny nose and cheeks that outlined his exquisite facial features. The voice from those rosy plum lips could alienate the opposite person out of this world. In short the little guy had inherited best features of his parents.

Even Noah's face had a smile witnessing the scene. He had to admit that the kid was flawless. The adult's daze had short term life. It broke into pieces as soon as the child opened his mouth.

"Li do you have to marry so soon. Can't you wait until I grow up?" the child looked extremely wronged and shot a look of disdain towards Noah. 

The moment the little guy stepped out of his summer camp and regained the contact with the outside world he had heard the earth shattering news of Noah and Lisa's wedding. The child was very close to Lisa. Hence the news of marriage didn't gel well with him.

"Baby don't be sad.If you don't like it I won't, either ways he is not as good as you" Lisa told pinching the soft cheeks of the kid. She felt bad seeing the little one's sullen face

Noah who worked hard to gain an 'yes' ".." Don't ruin it you little devil 

"Let's leave ,I will get the car" Lisa added before placing the little boy on the ground

"Trying to snatch the beauty while I was away. Man up Mister and compete fairly with me in the field" The child voiced fixing his hair. The look of pride adorned his face. 

Noah ".." I knew it. My calm days are all gone. Why did his summer camp end so soon?

"Noah long time no see. I didn't expect to see you here, in suburbs of LA" 

Steel's cheerful voice dismissed the ongoing tension

Noah smiled seeing the closed one after so long . Both the friends exchanged some gestures before proceeding for the introductory session.

"Hello little one I am Steel Walker. Noah I must say your son is really adorable"

"Nooo, he is not my son" Noah immediately shouted on hearing such a horrific assumption