ANIKA OR SAVANAH?

The sudden blast had taken everyone by surprise. 

Both Shivaay and Anika were injured but her wounds were nothing compared to his. His bodyguards instantly stepped in to handle the situation. Anika tried her best to stop the blood flow until a chopper landed. 

Impulsively she even accompanied him to the hospital. As the door of the operating room closed and the red light lit up did Anika realize that it was all real. It all happened so soon that she couldn't react. The blood on her was real and her watching the fine man in front of her turning into a bloodied person was also so damn real!

Her head hurt badly as she recalled the scene. Specially when she felt the man in front of her familiar yet unfamiliar!

Who was he? Did Sav know him?

Little Abhay was beyond scared. Without having any familiar figures around he felt his fear increasing so he approached their saviour. 

Anika who was already a mess herself couldn't tend to a child. She involuntarily pushed him away.

Abhay didn't even have the chance to react when the lady who stood in front of him moments ago, fainted . 

When the entire Oberoi family including Veer and Kritika Srivastav arrived at the hospital they learned that all three of them were being treated. 

Hours later the red light of the OT was turned off. The doctors walked out and reported the situation

"The patient for now has been stabilized. I must say if he was even a meter close it would be fatal.Additionally he has multiple fractures and burns. We have performed the timely operation but still he has to undergo some surgeries. Since he is a heart patient the process takes time"

On the other side Anika opened her eyes to unknown surroundings and strange voices

"No information about the person called Savanah? Are you kidding me?" Rudra was furious

"Yes Major except that ,It's her who saved the young master. She had pulled him back at the nick of the time"

She could sense that those words were directed towards her. As she stressed her brain did she remember saving someone earlier. 

Not long after the voices died down, few people entered her ward. They curiously starred at her facial features making her conscious.

"How are you feeling?" Dr Gauri asked taking her pulse

"Much better thank you!"

"No we should thank you! We are very grateful for your help. You literally saved our billu"

Billu? Yeah there seemed to be a cat in my arms before

Oh are they all here because I saved a cat? 

Anika was puzzled

"Billu meaning the person you saved" Bhavya laughed and clarified on reading her expressions. As a psychologist she was best at reading others.

Anika smiled awkwardly on being caught

The person is named Billu? 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she caught a little head starring at her. It was burrowed in a lady's embrace and starred at her with peripheral vision

Anika: ???? what's the meaning of this?

Abhay who was in his mother's arms opened his mouth wide on seeing the unfamiliar expression on Anika's face and when she opened her mouth to answer Omkara, his mouth literally fell off