SHAMELESS SHIVAAY-1

The atmosphere in cafe turned tense. The staff of the cafe Lisa, Steel and Stella were all flabbergasted witnessing a sudden kiss. They had figured out that the new recruit Shiv was hitting on their boss but never expected that he would be so daring to make a move.

It was an open declaration!

Anika gritted her teeth as she pushed Shivaay apart. The gentleness in her eyes was replaced with aloofness. 

"I am warning you Shiv. Stay away from Anika"

The indifference in the air didn't go unnoticed by anyone but it made it hard for them to breathe and digest. Like their gentle lady boss had transformed into a cold blooded murderer in minutes.

Shivaay got a grip of the situation as soon as he heard the voice. Correspondingly Shivaay adjusted his emotions and replied in a firm manner 

"Okay" 

The reason Shivaay made a move was because he knew she longs for it. No matter how much she denies other's company , he knew that deep down there she longs for a person who would accept her the way she is.

She didn't wanted to be the way she was. She hated that but she was helpless there was nothing she could do about it.

Anika's face gained a sly smile seeing Shivaay stepping back. She was about to log in something in her phone  but couldn't because she felt someone entrapping her from behind. Before she realized she had again fallen into the same embrace. This time too Shivaay took the initiative to kiss her making her heart beat wilder in fury.

He released her to catch some breathe and tried to continue but Anika stopped him. Her eyes were spitting fire. She exercised all her strength and freed herself. In this process she hurt him but she couldn't care less.

"Youuu what are you doing? Going back on your words so soon? Didn't you agree to stay away"

Shivaay let out a smirk and wiped the blood that lingered on the corner of his lips. Straightening his appearance he coolly approached her and sneaked his arms around her slender waist before answering 

"That applies to Anika not to you"

Anika ".." 

Shameless! 

Shameless bastard! 

How can Anika even like such a guy?

This was the first time she was witnessing someone taking undue advantage of her condition. Her face went red in anger seeing him grinning. 

How dare he trick me?

She lost her control and lifted her hand to strike him. She was innately strong while Shivaay was in her comparison a weakling. Born with congenital heart disease. He had his own set of sufferings but still he had never let it drag him down. He could only withstand her two blows before he started bleeding in various places.

The audience of this scene couldn't stop themselves from approaching the duo. As they neared Shivaay managed to stop them lest they got injured. He knew that Anika wouldn't be able to take it if it happens.

"Rosee my love stop"

As soon as his soothing voice reached her ears something changed. His eyes which were blue seconds ago had changed colours and was now pleading her. His voice and eyes were a deadly combo. 

Ultimately she couldn't resist! 

The dominating aura in the atmosphere subsided and Anika's eyes regained the original hazel brown colour. Just as she regained herself, she sighted the injured Shivaay and a frightened Lisa in the corner. He was down on the ground hugging his knees. He was covered with bruises. The sudden picture looked like a pitiful puppy hugging its injured self.