𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 || ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ

Yo! It's Yuji and I'm back! Thank you for continuing to read my story even though I've been inactive for a while. I appreciated you guys so much (✿◡‿◡) 

Thank you @Midnight_Wolfie_8 for requesting this Razor angst

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

"Razor doesn't want you here- in Wolvendom, anymore" Those words cut deep. "Razor, you can't be serious, leaving Wolvendom! Where am I supposed to go? I can't go back to the city. All they do is pity me and use me as a tool!" Y/n sighed. The ruffles of their outfit crimpled as they gripped their hands around it. The red of their knuckles turned pale.

"Razor doesn't care. As long as you get far away." Razor eyes lowered to the ground as he whispered the last bit. "You can't-" "Y/n, I don't want to do this. But it's far too dangerous to lupical" Razor bit his inner lip, his canines sharp against his mouth. "Razor, Is that all you care about?! Is that all you want! You know you are just the same as the other people. Pitying me, using me."

Your hands released the grip on the fabric. Instead, they clutched your necklace. Its rough texture grazed your fingertips, tracing the shape of a wolf's tooth. "You know what? If you want me to leave, might as well take this too, it shouldn't matter too much. If you wanted to get rid of me that bad". Y/n snapped the brown thread that hung around their neck, throwing it onto the grass in front of him.

"Razor, I hope you're happy with your lupical now" Y/n's eyes gleamed as they turned their back away from Razor. "Y/n, Razor is sorry- really sorry..." Razor quickly picked up the necklace, wrapping it around his hands.

"I bet you are Razor. I bet you are..." Y/n stole one last glimpse of Razor. His red eyes weakly examined the necklace.

TIME SKIP

"Traveller, you know he did look sad back there," Paimon said, as she hovered in the air as if it was second nature. "Paimon. You are not making this any better. All he ever wants to do is protect his 'lupical'" Y/n scowled, as they wiped the dirt stains from their blade. "sigh*" Y/n placed the sword on the ground, as they fell onto the grass. "Paimon, didn't I tell you to stop talking about him?"

"Paimon, knows but-" "Paimon! I told you to stop. Do you ever stop talking? You're always so annoying, just disappear already!" Y/n began to rip the grass out of the ground with their hands started to bleed as they began to punch the dirt.

"Paimon, enough is enough. You can never stop talking, and it's getting on my last nerve!" Y/n picked up their sword, drawing it closer to Paimon before they unleashed a slash. "Eek-" With that, Paimon quickly hid away. The crown that sat on her head hit the ground with a clink.

"What am I doing? Why am I like this! Why did you Razor away? Why did you take my sibling away?! This- must be all my fault" Y/n stabbed their sword into the ground, their body leaned onto the sword. Tears blurring their vision. Cries were muffled, by the scarf hung around their neck.

"I hate Razor, I hate Paimon, but most importantly. I hate myself!" Y/n weak grip on the handle of their sword loosened, as they fell on the ground all alone once again.

"Do I even deserve this?"

The End

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you so much for reading, voting and following this account. You guys make my day o(*^▽^*)┛

WORD COUNT ~ 588