𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 || ᴢʜᴏɴɢʟɪ

Bruh the Xiao x reader feels so rushed... Thank you for 8k (¬‿¬)

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

From the simplest hugs and the softest kisses, showing affection in a simple gesture can mean more than a thousand words, especially when it's between a mortal and an archon bound together until death.

"Good morning, darling" Y/n awoke from her slumber. Their eyes meet his amber eyes reflected the glowing summer sunshine. Y/n brushed away his silky tufts exposing his pale skin. "Good morning, Y/n shall we get breakfast" Zhongli inquired. "I would rather we stay like this," Y/n encircled her arms around the archons toned chest.

"Hmm," his head relaxed on her shoulders, the scent of silk flowers filled your nose. Y/n rested her palm on Zhongli's cheek. "I love you".

Waking up in his arms felt comforting, but the day had to go on. You tumbled out of bed, heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. You set out your ingredients, cracking some eggs whisking them in a bowl with some buttermilk and unsalted butter. After, you pour your liquid concoction with your dry ingredients combining them until they were delicate and fluffy.

"This should be good enough" You stared at the batter, pouring it into a pan with butter. "Hello, Y/n what, are you making?" Zhongli mumbled, his eyes filled with sleepiness."Pancakes, could you please set the table please?" His head nuzzled you, his arms wrapped around your waist, holding him up. "Anything for you".

"Zongli breakfast is served" Y/n set the pancakes on the table alongside it was some jam coffee and square of butter crowning it. "I'm coming, dear" Y/n went to the bedroom, seeing Zhongli adjust his red eyeliner.

"Here, let me help you" Y/n grabbed the eyeliner, applying the red substance on his eyelid. "Perfect" Y/n starred at her masterpiece. It was beautiful. "Thank you, Y/n" Zhongli kissed Y/n nose, a blush covering her cheeks.

Ding! (Way to ruin the moment) the doorbell rang, scaring the two love birds. "Who could be here at this hour?" Zhongli and Y/n reached the door, opening it to see a ginger weasel. "Hello Y/n and Zhongli, how have you been?" "Good, we were preparing to have breakfast. care to join us?"

"No thanks, I was just checking up," Childe answered. "Well, ill leave you to with that. I'm going to eat" Y/n headed to the table, munching on the light pancakes downing it in butter and strawberries. Zhongli followed Y/n to the dining table.

Zhongli poured himself some coffee before munching on the pancakes. "It's delicious, Y/n" Y/n looked at his plate to see nothing, not even a single crumb. "Well, I'm glad you like it. Here I'm not that hungry" You grabbed a piece of the pancake, placing it in his mouth. "Your adorable".

After breakfast, the two-headed to Wangsheng funeral parlour. But not even Zhongli can contain his love at work, sneaking kisses now and then and showering you with little gestures of love. He was husband material.

But as the morning sun became dark, you two fell asleep in each other arms.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day      o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

WORD COUNT ~ 519