𝗜'𝗺 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲! || ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ

This may be OOC_______ {out of charater}First book so exciting scenarios may have very excessive plot helpers ...{wtf forgot the word😞}. Also, Childe's real name is Ajax so I'll refer him to that.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Scaramouche was used to having things handed to him on a silver platter. Being the NO.6 fatui harbingers. But you, you were different, something he couldn't get by using fear or aggression. But compassion and trust.

"This place is huge! Now I know where all that debt cash goes too", Y/n continuing my mindless wander around the massive structure, a suitcase following close behind and cold indigo eyes.

"Y/n! what are you doing here!?" I shifted sight facing the person ."Ajax! Finally, I've been trying to find you!" His big arms were wide and welcoming. I rushed to him filling, the void. "Why are you here N/n, inst sister and Teucer worried?" Ajax concerned. "Is that how you greet your dear sister" you pouted.

{A/n: I can smell the comments Y/n and Childe are siblings(*゜ー゜*)}

My eyes glued to a captivating beauty who walked into the headquarters. I tried to open my mouth, ready to speak but, all it would come out was a pitiful whisper. Could she be the one to fill the void?

I couldn't help but stare at how her beautiful h/c bouncing lightly while she walked, while her potential-filled e/c eyes wandered around looking for someone...

" I hope she's looking for me ", I said, loudly my cheeks tainted with rosy pink. "Does little Scaramouche have a little crush on Y/n?" La Signora mocked. Scaramouche's cheeks now tainted with red. "No! I uh... Go away, you hag!" I shouted. La Signora snickered, seeing the midget blush.

But in the corner of my eyes, I saw that Kid- what's his name again? right, I don't care. But what's he doing hugging and laughing with, mine Y/n.

"You should introduce me to your members' Ajax..." I murmured ."No-" "why not Jaxs?" you whined ."I'm just protecting you from harm" Childe answered, "I'm not five anymore, plus I saw this guy with indigo eyes and ...he was cute", you whispered the last part, but Childe heard it all ."Scaramouch you and your ugly hat-" "Thanks, big brother!" You quickly sprinted away from your overprotective brother.

"Hey!- better treat her well, Scaramouche", Childe sighed in defeat

"Did you hear that Scaramouche?"Childe called, Scaramouche appeared out of nowhere. "Thank you, Childe. Wait, so you are her brother-" "yes midget" "Are you sure cause you don't look anything like her since she's so pretty-" "Are you supposed to call me ugly?"Childe retorted. "Yes... wait, did you just call me a midget!"

Y/n quickly ran outside, trying to run away from her overprotective brother. Until she neared a field of lilies. "Hopefully he didn't follow me, Childes a pain in the ass", you huffed, getting some air back into your lungs. Y/n Laid on the lilies staring at the moon, illuminating the night sky.

"Hey, you got any room for one more" Scaramouche softly asked. "Sure", you said timidly, as he laid near you." So I heard what you said about me" Scaramouche blushed, Y/n melted out of fear. 'He must think I'm weird or does he hate me-'. "If you think I hate you it's not true", Scaramouche sighed.

"S-so you l-like me?!" Y/n stuttered. Scaramouche held your face gently kissing it."Does this answer your question?"

Y/n and Scaramouche stayed close together until Y/n slowly dozed off. "Y/n?" he said to no avail. Scaramouche looked down to see a lovely angel fast asleep. He brushed off the h/c hair strand of her face. He was blessed by the full moon that defined y/n features. "Am I in heaven" Scaramouche felt his eyelids heavied, and the two lovers dozed off into la-la land.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

The first book finished WHOOO I feel so proud to thank you for reading my first book and could you please give me an idea for my next story!

WORD COUNT ~655