𝗖𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 || xɪᴀᴏ

So I have updated the look of this book, do you guys like it? I think it looks pretty cool also I got to re-read my stories, it has only been a short time and it feels like 250 reads were such a long time ago and my 1k was like last month amazing.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

At first, you never in archons name Xiao would ever want or show affection, but ever since you started dating him. Showing him love and compassion, you now understand he a big softie for the people he cares about.

This month Liyue has blessed with snow and cold temperatures, a perfect condition for playing in the snow and making a snowman. But there was one problem you were stuck at home with a stuffy nose and a burning fever. "Isn't this perfect, I'm stuck home and I'm bored," Y/n whined, her eyes puffy.

"I wish an adepti that I'm dating was here," Y/n asked sarcastically, burying her body in tissues and blankets. "Mortals are so weak getting sick I could go weeks in the winter without a sniffle" Xiao appeared on your balcony carrying hot soup.

"Well, speak of the devil. Xiao, could you please give me a kiss" Y/n open her arms, waiting for Xiao sighed hugged Y/n. "This is embarrassing" "Xiao, you know you like me, achoo!" Y/n sniffled, her fever burning. "Y/n your fevers heating up, wait here, dear" Xiao dashed into the kitchen fetching the homemade soup, wet cloth and medicine.

"Y/n I'm back" Xiao was greeted with small Y/n laying in a mountain of the pillow. "My love, you need to eat this" The scent of sweet, warm homemade chicken soup filled the air. "Xiao, did you make this for me? that's so sweet" Y/n kissed Xiao's nose, Xiao blushed, bringing a spoon of chicken soup into your mouth.

"Delicious Xiao, thank you" Y/n hugged Xiao. Xiao wrapped his arms around her waist, cuddling her. Y/n face was pressed against Xiao's chest, his heartbeat lulling her to sleep. "Goodnight, Y/n"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

I just love characters taking care of their loved ones 

WORD COUNT ~ 348