𝗣𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺 || ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ

Guys me back and thank you for 2K thank you for supporting my stories this is so cool I'm like famous ehehe thank you ( *︾▽︾) Albedo my boi they did your hair dirty😖Alos c/n is child's name. OMG Childe support

Modern AU

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"And this is mummy and daddy on their wedding day" Y/n and c/n were flickering through the memories in Y/n and Albedo's photo album exploring and explaining each photo that brought tears to your eyes.

"Mummy you look so pretty~" C/n yawned their eyes filled with tiredness and excitement "Oh my, would you look at the time. It's past your bedtime"Y/n pointed to the clock that stood tall its hour hand reaching 10 pm "One more picture, please. I'm not that tired see?" C/n started jumping around the living room before she fell asleep on the couch. "It is late now. Come on let's take you to your bedroom" Y/n moved her hand and C/n name tiredly following. Y/n tucking her in before kissing goodbye.

"Wow it is late" Y/n stretched her arms but her attempts of staying awake failed when she plopped onto the sofa dozing off, to Lala land. Her luscious locking covering her face.

"Y/n I'm home"Albedo kicked his shoes off walking to the living room, to see photo albums and his lovely wife snoring peacefully. "You can't sleep there" Albedo chuckled hoisting you up bridal style carrying you to the bedroom, pulling the pale blue covers over you.

Albedo changed into a more comfortable outfit and quickly going to you, he pulls you close to him his head in the crevice of your neck. Snuggling you softly "Albedo?" "mmm~" he hummed "Goodnight, I love you" Y/n played with his blonde hair "Love you too" placing a kiss on your cheek.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading my first Albedo x reader I recently noticed that my male audience had risen so I think I should start using they/ them pronouns or something like that

WORD COUNT ~ 326