𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 || ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ!🎉

Benny birthday has arrived, and we are gonna celebrate best boy birthday! Also, if anyone has tips to improve my stories plz put them in the comment because ill like the best stories for you guys to read. ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

⊱────── ⁖⊷🎂 ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Benny's adventure team assemble! Wait! where is Y/n?" Bennett covered the sun with his hand, his emerald eyes scanning the terrain for the e/c eyed girl. "Y/n! where are you! Benny's adventure team assemble!" Bennett repeated, but this time an outbreathe Y/n appeared out of the corner of his eyes.

 "Benny! I came as fast as I could! Something is attacking the Adventure guild!" Y/n panted her breathe almost non-existent, but once she got air back she grabbed Bennet's arm, and they made a quick sprint to the Adventurer Guild.

"Where's the- oh?" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNETT!" I was confused but the crowd cheered loudly, wait it's my birthday today I totally forgot! "But wheres the danger? is anyone hurt?" Hopefully, no one got hurt, but y/n said there was a danger. "Don't be silly you cheeky boy, Y/n told you that so we could surprise you, now blow out your candles boy!" The chief of the adventurers loudly cheered, clanking his beer glass.

It took a couple of tries for Bennet to blow his candle, but eventually, he did.

"Thank you, everyone! And let us eat this cake!"I celebrated throwing my hands up in the air falling back to a crowd of people catching me and carrying me around. "This is the dream, but I want to talk to Y/n about something" I got down from the crowd and slowly walked over to Y/n who was causally chatting with Katheryne.

"Seems like he's enjoying himself" some whispered behind me. "Geez you scared the living  Barbatos out of me Katheryne, but yeah I'm glad he's enjoying it hopefully nothing goes wrong" you chuckled to yourself, as you and Katheryne shared the wild adventure of Benny's adventure team.

"You know I think your the only person who hasn't well... left him, most people would leave after all his bad luck but you stayed. Is there a reason why?" "Hmmm... come to think of it I don't really mind he's so sweet and always apologises when something bad happens, also I may have a slight... crush on him..." wait did I just say that oh god, Katheryne wouldn't tell would shes nice, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Geez should I tell her, oh god I'm sweating so much? What if she doesn't like me back... No good thoughts Bennett, be cool" my anticipation was killing me. But something quickly made me snap out of it. "Why do I hear something breaking" I whispered to myself, I looked up to see a piece of the roof cracking, before falling "Y/n watch out!"

I heard Bennys voice 'watch out' I look up and see something falling on me. Quickly close my eyes waiting for the impact, just to only feel someone quickly rushing over to me. I opened my eyes confused. "B-bennet" Bennet was on top of me and a pile of debris on the side. " Y/n! are you okay!?" Bennet's voice was full of concern. "I'm fine, but what happened?" "Some-I-no- WHY DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS HURT THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE!"It surprised me at the sudden change, but unconsciously pulled my hand to his cheeks and rubbed the tears that had formed in his eyes, dripping to his cheeks.

"Bennet it's okay" I pulled Bennet into a sweet hug, he rested his tear-stained face into the crook of my neck. I wiped all the tears on his face while petting him with my spare hand, to calm him down. "Y-y/n I l-like you but -I-I always hurt y-you!" Bennet said through gasps. Did bennet just confess? Y/n thought her cheeks red. "Bennet it's okay, I-i like you too" Bennet held Y/n tightly protecting her from any danger mad by him.

Y/n eventually fell asleep, so Bennet decided to take her home. Holding her tightly.

⊱────── ⁖⊷🎂 ⊶⁖──────⊰

✨BONUS ✨

"I guess we'll need a new roof" Katheryn smiled "Yeah, I think we will "Well today was one heck of a party".

Thank you for reading my story. I really enjoyed this one and I think this is one of my longest stories. Also, congrats for making this book have over 1K I can't that you enough. The request is still open if anyone has a story idea.

WORD COUNT~ 760