𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗲 || ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ

Hello everyone! it's the one month anniversary of this Wattpad and I'm so happy that we have reached 6k thankyou thankyou thankyou Id never thought we have our 1 month celebrated with 6k ✨🎉o((>ω< ))o  ( *︾▽︾)

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Lord Baratos, anemo archon was what others called him but to you, he was just a friend. The lousy bard with a drinking addiction came to bless travellers with the strumming of his fingers and the melody with his voice. But he was just a friend.

Y/n laid on the outskirts of Mondstadt's walls, laying on the ground caress the animals that approached her. "Watcha doing Y/n?" Venti cooed his face inches apart from hers. "Oh huh? I'm currently resting under the trees, reading quietly" Y/n laid back on her back resting on the trunk of the tree, Venti silently watching her.

"So~ do you have a boyfriend?" Venti sneered "Ye- Wait What! " Y/n buried her face in her book hiding from the bard, her cheek flustered and blushed. "Oh, ~ what's this Y/n blushing hehe" Venti laughed, pointing at the embarrassed Y/n.

"Hey, Venti you know I don't like you teasing me!" Y/n playfully hit Venti, her book lowered revealing her red face. "Okay, okay Y/n you know if you want a lover, with dazzling looks and the best bard Call me~" Quickly Venti ran blowing kisses while he ran for his life. "Wait, WHAT!" When Y/n finally realised what he said she blushed heavily her voice filled with embarrassment.

"Maybe I will"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Man I haven't written in a while well feels good to come back and write. Thank you guys for the best 1 month of my life with 6k and over 100 votes!!!

WORD COUNT  ~ 282