𝗔 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁 || ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ

Um pardon me but 600+ view after the Diluc Oneshot holy moly macaroni um I don't know what to say lm ecstatic but when I realised I was supposed to do Kaeya I go up and wrote a one-shot that you for 600 views and hope you like this and thank you to @aqualesha07 for being my first follower ◑﹏◐

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Y/n looking good today is it for a special someone such as myself "Kaeya smirked, on the other hand, you were having the worst time every single day is a new, but horrible flirt. "No, now get back to work acting grandmaster Jean is going to be mad" Y/n hissed back. "Woah easy now don't need to be feisty kitten", Y/n rolled her e/c eyes. As Kaeya happily strolled to the acting grandmaster's office for his duties.

"Y/n~" Kaeya purred. "Yes, what do you need this time?" Y/n groaned loudly waiting for the cringe-worthy comment. "Nothing, but this~". "What is this Y/n sarcastically made quotation marks with her hands. "You, and a date" Kaeya grinned, then you punched his stomach. Kaeya internal died but celebrated since he got an actual reaction well, other than 'go away' or 'fuck off dipshit', the second one hurt though..."You didn't answer the question dear~" Kaega gasped rubbing his stomach. "Sure" Y/n scoffed, before leaving a dumbfounded Kaeya dumbfounded. You reckoned if you said yes Kaeya would leave you alone. how wrong could you be(#°Д°)

"W-wait really !?"  "Sure I don't see why not and, maybe you'll leave me alone after", Kaeya's heart exploded with happiness before a smirk crept on his tanned face. "See you on Friday, you won't regret it, love ~" "Don't worry I already do!" Y/n shouted.

Y/n starred at the mirror staring at the dress Noelle had helped her pick out. It was an f/c off-shoulder elegant dress tied with an f/c ribbon. You styled your hair up with a neatly f/c bow. Quickly you rushed out of the house walking to the winery to meet Kaeya.

"My my you look ravishing dear, who is this for, Y/n ?" Kaeya grinned softly kissing your hand, before picking you up bridal style and dragging you someplace. "H-hey get off me, I can walk on my own" Y/n squealed throwing her hand up. Kaeya unfazed continued to carry you.

"You idiot put me down! " Y/ncommanded, a blush growing on her cheeks. "Here we are my sweet!" Kaeya announced throwing his hand up proudly, Y/n having to wrap her arms around Kaeya torso. "Now now I didn't know you were the touchy kind of person" Kaeya laughed, a smug look plastered on his face. Y/n let go falling on her feet, luckily. "What are we doing here? "Well this our date place !" "A friggin rooftop you told me a restaurant!" "No, but it is a rooftop of a restaurant" Kaeya held your hand taking you to higher ground { well roof:) }

"To be honest I didn't know you were actually going to show up Kaeya " Y/n spoke, playing with the hem of her dress. "Why wouldn't I, I like you after all", Kaeya comforted, patting a spot for Y/n to lay on. "You actually like me, I thought you were just a flirt !?" Y/n widely stared at Kaeya. "Well I am, but I really like you who wouldn't love a smart kindhearted person. So obviously I like you" Kaeya smiled, not a bit of smug or attitude on his face. "I-i don't know Kaeya", Y/n questioned ... "K-kaeya what are you-". Kaeya pressed his lips onto yours as you leaned closer Kaeya wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

"Is this enough to show that I like you? " "y-yes !" "I'm glad"

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Sorry if this seems rushed I it's way too late and I wanted to upload it so I can keep my promise goodnight and have fun!!!!! Probs gonna rewrite this

WORD COUNT ~ 657