𝗚𝗼 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 || ᴢʜᴏɴɢʟɪ

Sorry for not uploading content recently I have been busy with school but now it's the weekend so ill try to make it up to you guys <(--   --)> also thank you for the 250+ views it keeps me motivated to write and if you like the story make sure to drop a vote or a request in the comments!

UPDATE: REWORKED - thankyou to those who have let me know about the writing errors in this chapter :P

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Are You Still Watching?"

The familiar textbox appeared once again, causing Y/n to sigh and drag her finger to the 'confirm' option with a click, yet again.

"One more episode.." Y/n mumbled shifting her gaze to the bottom corner of her laptop, the be light of her screen illuminating the room. "It's only uhh 3 am..." Y/n gasped, the colour draining from their face.

During her holiday, Y/n developed a taste for Netflix documentaries. However, her upstairs neighbours were not pleased with her new hobby since she would go from crying about the Titanic to yelling in the next second.

ZHONGLI'S POV:

"Y/n, I'm home" I sighed, pressing the light switch, lightening the dark room before slipping my shoes off to the side. 'The silence again?' I thought, walking into my and Y/n's shared bedroom. Only to be greeted with the bright flashes of whatever movie/documentary they had on illuminating the room. "Y/n dear, it's 3 am. Have you even had dinner?" I questioned, laying my body on her back and watching the pixels on the screen move. "You act more like my mum than my boyfriend" Y/n scoffed groggily rubbing her eyes, rolling in her F/c bed sheets that were messily done. "Go to sleep."

"Mmmm..." Y/n groaned "Don't tell me what to do".

"Y/n go to sleep", I mumbled resting my head on her shoulder.

"What are you going to do force me-".

"Yes," I strongly pulled Y/n into my arms, my head now resting on Y/n's chest. "Z- Zhongli". "mmmh" I quietly responded.

Y/N'S POV

"Zhongli," I said sternly. However, all I heard in response was the sound of my lover's silent breathing.

"Well goodnight to you," I sighed, petting his black-to-amber hair.

"Guess Ill have to finish you later" I said pushing down my laptop screen, before returning back to my lover.

THE END

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Sorry again for being lazy and not updating in a while I just had 2 sports lessons in a single week and we have a swimming carnival in 5 days. I'm gonna die (>人<;)

WORD COUNT  ~ 300