Beach Day (All V3 Characters)

Start from the beginning

Korekiyo Shinguji

Despite the fact that a wetsuit covers a significant portion of the body, Kiyo still managed to look sexy as hell in it. You wished you had gotten a matching one to wear alongside him. A good portion of your time was spent in the cabin making out with Kiyo to compensate since you're not a fan of PDA, and needed to get it out of your system before hitting the beach.

Kiyo put that wetsuit to good use when he signed you up for a surfing competition. You didn't know the first thing about surfing, but figured it would be fun. You were right, it was a ton of fun, but also somewhat dangerous since at one point you ended up surfing through a school of jellyfish. Luckily that was one of the few times you managed to not wipe out. Kiyo mopped the floor with you and placed third in the competition overall. He wanted to celebrate by basically tongue-kissing you in the middle of the beach, but you settled for a simple smooch and told him you could continue later.

Gonta Gokuhara

Lots of people desire a tall boyfriend with big abs- you just never thought that you'd snag one. You just wanted to bury your face in them and never come up for air.

Of course you couldn't do that, so you settled for dunking yourself in saltwater instead. Gonta was right there with you, splashing around in the water and laughing his ass off- even when he got some water up his nose. The cool waves hitting your skin gave you a nice release from the sun (and your thirsty inner thoughts) and it seemed Gonta felt that way too since when you left the water to get some snacks, he remarked that it was very hot outside. After food and cold drinks, you went back to the water to play around some more.

You also got your wish to squash your face into Gonta's abs that night when you cuddled up in your rented cabin. Best weekend ever.

Kokichi Oma

You didn't think you had an amazing body or anything, but Kokichi seemed to think otherwise since he could not stop running his hands along your midriff. At first you found it embarrassing, but you let it slide since you kind of liked the positive attention you were getting from him. When you dropped your bags off in the cabin, he asked if the bed was for sleeping or "bonking coconuts" which actually got a chuckle out of you despite how terrible of a joke it was. You just decided to not answer that question in the end.

This behavior didn't let up when you arrived on the actual beach either. While getting a little stretching done, Kokichi ran his hands down your legs and arms, asking if you needed any more sunscreen applied. When you decided to join a game of volleyball with some other beachgoers, Kokichi not only pranked the other team on your behalf, but he also didn't hesitate to shout "Nice ass!" more than once. While checking out the pier, you took a dive into the ocean, and when you came up, Kokichi asked if all mermen/maids/people looked as amazing as you. Of course, you can only take so much sweet talk until it becomes to much to handle, so you and Kokichi retired to your cabin a little before sunset, and safe to say both of you ended up with your fair share of hickeys by the end of the week.

Kaito Momota

Your weekend started off a little rough- a random dude got handsy with you on the ferry and you had to convince Kaito not to toss that dude off the side of the boat. That was a mistake, since the creep followed you off and tried to tail you to your cabin, and you decided to play a little game and run around the island to try and lose him. It worked, and you settled into the cabin safely (after shutting the blinds so no one could see inside).

That freaky incident aside, the beach was a ton of fun- when it wasn't so hot that you felt like your skin was burning off. At one point it reached a hundred and seven degrees, which made you never want to move off your beach towel. Kaito relaxed with you as the heat continued to roll across the beach, and you ended up having a nice nap together. When you woke up, you and Kaito went back to the cabin, wanting out of the blistering heat.