And You My Love, Healed Me!

Start from the beginning

"Have a meeting!" I told 

"Hey! Me too! You know we'll reach 5 in evening and I've a Con meeting with Japanese delicates at 6 " she informed 

"Great! All the best" I wished and opened her car's door.

"You too! And listen Kabeer! Please don't skip meals in between any meeting or work!" she warned and I smiled nodding.

"And you don't eat much ice creams and cakes! And yeah, please don't fa..." I was saying as she turned back and at the same time Anna came and they hit their head while Baani stumbled and fell but I held her in my arms!

"Don't fall !" I completed my sentence making her stand properly

"Baani ! " Anna whined and I chuckled

"Take care And please Anna, stop her from falling ! I really want my wife to be on her legs instead of a wheel chair on wedding" I said and she giggled while Baani frowned

"She's pregnant! Do remember that before pouncing on her" I added looking at Baani.

"Kabeer! I'm not going for ever! Stop giving me lectures" she frowned

"I love you" I said and Anna grinned looking at Baani.

"What! Show ni chal raha hai yaha par(It's not a show)!" Baani muttered looking at Anna and then at me.

"And I hate you! " she added with a tight smile moving inside the car while I and Anna suppressed our laughter.

"Call me if you all need anything and take care " I said Anna

"They've me" Aayush peeped from don't know where and I glared him

"You're not going there" I stated and he opened his mouth to say anything when I raised my brow!

"I too hate you!" he muttered just like Baani and went to our car while I and Anna shrugged looking at our two idiots!

Well, they both make me and Anna prove that..Opposite attracts!!

Soon I was home when after some hours Baani called me and told that they've reached! 

I attended some meetings and did some important paper works after which, I messaged Aayush that I want him sharp at 4 am tomorrow !

After dinner I came to our room and looked around!

"This room is no good without you! I should've proposed you for a court marriage! " I muttered to no one !!

Don't know when sleep over powered me!!

I woke up to the constant banging on my door!

"Wake up Kabeer! It's already 4 am !" Aayush's  voice came whispering at the door 

"Shit!!" I muttered and stood up and opened the door!

"Why you called me so early morning" he asked

"Wait for 10 minutes! I'll be back" I said and went to bathroom!

After ten minutes I was all ready in my T shirt and Cargos and went out to see Aayush eating ice cream!

Was he Baani's twin in last birth!

"Come let's go" I said and he looked at me

"Where? You've some rituals to perform downstairs at 10 Am" he told

"I want to meet Baani" I said

"Oh okay" he replied and then snapped his neck towards me.

"YOU WHAT??" He yelled when I shut his mouth with my palm tightly