Fu Chen’s place was a western restaurant, and perhaps it was Rose that made him ascertain that material was the key to attacking Jiang Ying, and his most indispensable thing was money.

Jiang Ying doesn't like cumbersome and delicate Western food, but fortunately, he didn't come to eat today. She stood at the door, straightened her hair, and followed the waiter to the table reserved by Fu Chen.

"Coming?" Fu Chen saw her coming and got up to say hello.

When he was about to come over to do the gentleman's etiquette, Jiang Ying first pulled out the chair and sat on it.

Seeing Fu Chen's awkward expression, Jiang Ying raised his eyebrows and asked, "What's the matter? Sit down."

Fu Chen smiled and said: "You have become quite a lot."

Jiang Ying spread the napkin and folded it on his lap, and asked, "What was I like before?"

Fu Chen couldn't answer this question, saying it was a reminiscence of the past, but he knew in his heart that if he wanted to talk tonight, it was best not to mention the past.

He calmly moved the topic away and asked about Jiang Ying's recent situation.

Jiang Ying answered every question, and didn't show his face anymore.

She looked at Fu Chen, who was wearing a suit and leather shoes, and felt that things were wrong.

A few years of hard work in the business field has made him smooth, and the arrogant and domineering person who used to be no one can no longer see a trace.

Two people talked absent-mindedly on some irrelevant topics.

The scarlet liquid poured into the glass, Jiang Ying lifted the glass and shook it, taking a sip.

Fu Chen glanced at her meaningfully and said, "I always think of you in the past few years."

Jiang Ying put down the wine glass and asked, "Why?"

"I didn't know, but when I saw you that day, I seemed to know the reason."

Jiang Ying supported his chin and listened quietly to his words. The corners of his mouth were always smiling, "I also remember you deeply."

Fu Chen smiled with satisfaction: "Really?"

Jiang Ying kept the smile at the corner of his mouth, picked up the knife and fork and cut the rib eyes in the plate: "If there is no evidence, I insist that the rumors are my spread, isolate me and exclude me, lock me in the equipment room, make me late for class, and make my own sports meeting. Advocating to sign up for me for 800 meters, what else is there?"

Listed one by one, Fu Chen's face sank: "Do you remember everything?"

"Oh, and the basketball that you slammed at me in the gym should have been deliberate."

Fu Chen smiled and said, "Jiang Ying, it's boring to say this now."

Jiang Ying flattened the corner of his mouth and looked at the person in front of him coldly: "I used to swallow, because I felt that more is worse than less, and it's boring for you. Of course, I don't have the ability to dare to confront you. The past things are unnecessary. Mention it again. If you don’t disgust me again now, I will smile and say hello to you when you meet me on the road."

The tip of the knife in his hand slashed across the porcelain plate, making a sharp, piercing sound.

"Now, I'm not afraid to cause trouble. If you want to play, I will play with you. Even if I beat you here today, I can afford the medical bills."