War

I never noticed but Brittany was pretty much queen of the nerds. She was always like a momma bird whenever one of her friends got beat up and often hung out with Cameron, Harold, and Cody in her Free time. Noah was also a part of the crew and they'd play D&D and other games. So, I was honored she got into a fight with Courtney after the trip but felt bad for causing all of this.

I ended up admitting Duncan was the one who hurt me. She promised not to tell anyone what happened but lost the trust of most of her friends. So, I was spending the 20th of December at Noah's house. It was the day after the trip and I decided to try my best not to hang out at places Courtney would hang out. My phone was also off.

"Glad to have the stinky farmer rat in my house." Noah said as he opened the door to see me, Brittany, and Harold. We just had a fun time playing games and chilling.

That night I went home and saw a familiar guy sitting on my porch. I stopped and covered my mouth in shock.

"ZEKE?" I asked. The dripped-up male stood up.

"Scott!" He said walking up to me. We did our handshake and we went inside. "Why were you so late dude. Were you with Courtney?" He asked wiggling his eyes.

"We are over." I said shrugging.

"Her loss dude." We had a huge dinner with Zeke's parents. Albertha wouldn't stop flirting with Zeke and begging for information about his new career. We were stunned when we found out he was going to be on the Super Bowl next year. After a while I went outside by myself to get air.

Courtney was outside pacing back and forth. When she spotted me, she walked over. "Scott I've been calling you all day. Why have you been avoiding me?" She asked nervously. "If it's about the rumors-"

"Did you spend the night in Duncan's room the other night?" I asked angry.

"Yeah..but that was-"

"I knew it you're not over him yet." I said feeling betrayed hearing it confirmed.

"We were together for a long time and I had to make sure he understood we were through."

"Why should I trust you. You've been using me from the start." I said.

"Yeah, just leave him the fuck alone. I'm tired of you using Scott." Anne Maria said walking up the stairs yelling. "Now I have to hear people diss the sweetest guy ever and spread rumors just because you can't get over your ex." She said putting her hands on her hip. "I'm done with your games.

"Shut up Snookie. At least I don't kiss other girl's boyfriends. That's right Scott told me about what you pulled-"

"Wait you kissed Scott?" Zeke asked looking devastated. We all turned towards him stunned.

"Zeke no..." My friend burst out crying before walking home. I watched as he left.

"I'll go after him... fuck." Anne Maria said running away and trying to catch after Zeke.

Me and Courtney just stood on my porch quietly.

"We're done... just go. You've ruined my life enough already." Courtney began to cry as she went towards her car. I realized she probably drove herself here. Even though she hadn't driven in months. I sighed and went back inside.

"You're an idiot." Albertha said glaring at me before going to her room, I went to my own room and slammed the door.

Of course, Tristan broke into my room and was standing there awkwardly. "What a crazy fight..." he said trying to smile.

"So, my brother beat your ass? If we weren't related, I'd fight him for you." Tristan said. "Also screw those rumors. Everyone knows that you're a literal Boy Scout... but I'd worry about the video going around."

"What video?" I asked. He looked at me hesitantly before showing me his phone revealing a video of me in the hot tub. "That's it I'm dropping out." I said panicking.

"Don't worry. You can probably contact Instagram to take the video down or get Harold or Brittany to." He shrugged. "Don't care what other people think dude. At the end of the day, you know the truth and so, does she?"

I wished that I had his confidence. "How do you deal with rumors?" I asked him.

"Ignore them." He laughed. "Like most are bullshit like I hook up with Sugar mommas and college women. Or that I hooked up with a lot of girls at school.... When the truth is I'm a virgin and let girls say they slept with me." He shrugged. I looked at him with wide eyes and he laughed. "You ever seen Easy A?" He asked.