Camp Wawanakwa

Scott POV

"Did you know that camp Wawanakwa is getting nuked?" Dawn said as we cleaned the mini goat's cage. "All the poor animals on the island will have to find a new place to live."

"Wait really?" I asked shocked.

"Chris McClean is the devil. Says he needs the island for a big project with his latest star. I don't get why Big Z is taking over the charts." It was true. Ezekiel was getting more and more popular. He still managed to call me at least 2 times a week but he was getting more known.

"Yeah, that's crazy..." I said.

"I want to go there sometime soon." Dawn said as she scooped up gunk.

"Wait didn't we promise to go back someday. To get the time capsule?" I asked.

"Yep." She said smiling cutely. "I was about to suggest that we all meet up and dig it up. Before the poor island goes Kaboom."

"I'll see if I can get everyone together." I didn't want to invite Duncan. I already knew that I would get jealous seeing him and Courtney together. Plus, I still remember the day he beat me up."

Courtney POV

I was responsible for setting up both the winter formal and the dance for the nursing home. Luckily, I had that night off because I really wanted to go to the dance with Scott. I wanted the night to be magical for everyone involved.

Later that night I got a text from Scott.

I'm planning a time capsule party weekend at camp! I'll give you more details when I figure stuff out.

Scott wasn't the type of guy who planned social events so I was surprised. I texted Duncan and told him about it not thinking of how furious Scott would be. Or that Gwen would show up too.

Scott POV

I waited at the dock for everyone to show up. The group of people that created the time capsule was Courtney, Dawn, Duncan, Dj, Geoff, Owen, Brittany, Gwen, and Bridgette. I made sure purposefully not to tell Duncan and Gwen. Even though Gwen was my friend Courtney and her didn't get along.

The first two people to show up was Geoff and Bridgette. Things were still tense between us because of the day at the bus stop but we high fived anyway.

Brittany and Bridgette came together. I was shocked to see Tristan was coming along as well. "Thought it would be fun." The dark hair boy shrugged.

"You sure you're not doing this to make sure Brittany doesn't dump you and get back with Dj. I know how much you hate nature." I whispered.

"I LOOOOVE nature and I'm not the jealous type." He said pouting.

Dj got there a second later and Tristan protectively wrapped his arm around Brit.

Owen showed up causing us all to clap. The dude always had an awesome entrance. This time he was parachuting out the sky. When Dawn arrived a lot of people were shocked to see her. She got pizza so Owen immediately hugged her. Dj and her talked about animals when Courtney was dropped off by her dad.

He obviously scolded me not to do anything with Courtney which was embarrassing. I was ready to go onto the ship when Duncan showed up with Gwen on the motorcycle.

"What's he doing here?" I asked glaring. Dawn looked confused as she looked back and forth at me and Duncan.

"I invited him." Courtney shrugged.