Chapter 9, Angel Problems.

Alastor: -Prank! Y/n!!! *Crack*

Y/n stood up from the ground, fixing his tie, walking away from the scene, Charlie stood in silence, not knowing what to think about what Y/n just did, to the Radio Demon...

Y/n walked off, away from the demon, that is Alastor... But he guesses it was only payback for the 'yeeting' that Y/n gave him... Y/n kept walking down the street, with nothing much to do, when he saw Angel Dust walking into a "Porn Studio", Y/n raised an eyebrow and transformed, while no-one was looking.

Y/n crossed the street to follow Angel Dust into the building. Y/n ducked a little bit while pushing the doors open, and had to bend his neck over when he stepped inside.

Guard: He-Hey! Who are you!? Wait! You're the Exterminator!!!

The guard ran away from Y/n, down a hall where a few demons walked out their doors, they quickly put their heads back inside when they saw Y/n's form, plus his Angel spear. Yeah, they weren't going to fight that thing.

Y/n walked past the doors and eventually reached a double door room that had a door slightly left opened, Y/n crouched down a bit, but still had the top of his head above the door frame.

Y/n could see Angel Dust getting harassed by another demon, this pissed him off, he may not have had any reason to like Angel Dust, but that doesn't mean he's just going to stand and watch. Y/n pulled what's called a 'pro-gamer move' and plunged his spear into the ground, time stopped.

Y/n opened the door and rushed over to Angel Dust and that demon, there were two other's watching, he'd be sure to kill them too, after killing this bastard.

Y/n ran up behind the demon and thrusts his spear into his back, time unfreezes and the demon yells and reaches for his back, Y/n jumps back with the spear in his hands, his head hit the ceiling, but he doesn't care.

Angel Dust freaked out and ran out the door, the demon glared at Angel Dust as he ran away, but quickly turned back to the Exterminator "Angel" in front of him, Y/n had spread his wings out for the group of overlords to see.

Y/n got ready to kill some demons, and crouched down, ready to pounce on the smoke demon, who was piling up a cloud of pink smoke infront of him

Y/n got ready to kill some demons, and crouched down, ready to pounce on the smoke demon, who was piling up a cloud of pink smoke infront of him. Y/n suddenly jumped at the Smoke Demon, SD, who tried to hit Y/n with his smoke tendrils, but they all missed him because of how fast he was going, Y/n stabbed him in the chest, he went flying into the wall, but was fine other than a large cut across his chest and a chunk missing from his back.

Y/n noticed the other two behind him charging an attack, and flew through the ceiling, not wanting to be hit. The floors below him sunk as he rose through the rooftop of the building. Y/n scanned the rubble, the whole building collapsed from the destruction he just caused.

Y/n saw pink smoke rise from the rubble, he flew full speed into the rubble and used the bottom of his staff to place the demons under a powerful spell, they broke through the rubble and instantly fell to the ground, in a trance, as they all started to experience what Alastor felt, but Y/n is keeping them there.