Chapter 5 Tea Time, Pet.

A red suited demon walked up to Y/n, a smile engraved on his face as he neared Y/n.

"Hey! So I hear from Charlie, that your name is Y/n! So, what'd you see here? What made you come here, of all places?" The red demon said in a radio broadcast voice.

"Shelter, I arrived here, recently." Y/n said while turning to the red demon in his entirety.

"Well, you can call me, Alastor! You say you died recently? Hoping to be redeemed are you?"

"Redemption, a secondary route for me, what would heaven have for me that I need? It's just my way of thinking however, don't worry about it. Maybe I'll change, or something." Y/n turned his head to look at Angel Dust, who was chasing the pig around with a leash.

"Well, that's quite the way of thinking, Y/n! I myself don't think sinners could be redeemed, after all, they've done something wrong, and the punishment is this!" Alastor gestures to the windows, referring to Hell.

Y/n looked at Alastor again, "Why are you here, if you don't believe in Charlie's goal?"

"Boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades! I'm soliciting to entertainment, Charlie just so happens to be full of it!" Alastor widens his grin ever-so slightly, "I have a proposal! You seem interested in this hotel-this world, how about I give you power? You seem fine on your own, but I'd doubt you have what it takes to make a change here in Hell. So, what about making a deal with me?" Alastor emitted eldritch symbols above and around him, as a flame lights up a bright gray on his hand that he has outstretched.

"Deal? What for? Your entertainment, power? Like I'd do that... Sure Alastor... It's a deal." Y/n narrowed his eyes.

Y/n grabbed his hand and shook it, Alastor grinned even wider and the world around them turned dark, devoid of color, just for a second, and Y/n felt powers of unknown quality or power, enter his very soul.

"What did you do to me? Take my soul?" Y/n said while raising an eyebrow, and calmly.

"Not at all! You just become my friend, or servant! But you listen to everything I say! So, you're kind of like a pet!" Alastor said while grinning his usual grin.

"Pet? What's that supposed to mean?" Y/n raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Pet! You know the saying about mans best friend? They do what the owner tells them to, and in a sense, the owner provides affection to them, they do the same back, but not here however, You're more of a servant, but I'll also have you follow me wherever I go! Except private places, now, let's get going, shall we?" Alastor said while placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Uh, sure..." Y/n tilted his head and turned away from Alastor to the lounge's main exit doors.

"Wait, where are we going?" Y/n turned back around, but by the time he saw Alastor, they were both standing outside of a cafe on the street.

Y/n's eyes widened as he took in his new surrounding, he wasn't expecting teleportation as a perk of his newfound servatude.

"We're here! My favorite place to go when there's nothing left to do for the day!" Alastor gestures to the building they are standing next to.

Y/n turns around and sees the cafe, not know what they are doing here.

"Come! Let's enter, no point in simply staring!" Alastor walks past Y/n and a demon opens the door for him hurriedly.

Y/n follows behind Alastor, but a little late; as the demon that held the door for Alastor had already followed him in and closed the door behind him.

"Huh, that's pretty rude, but I guess Alastor is well known here." Y/n walked up to the door and pushed it open.

Alastor was ordering and took a seat outside, Y/n followed him outside, the staff were sending him weird glances

Alastor sat down and Y/n followed behind the cashier, who had taken to Alastor's order. Y/n saw that the cashier was pretty stiff when he walked past him. Y/n took a seat in front of Alastor.

"Tea time-Alastor?" Y/n said while taking a seat.

"Yes indeedy!" *Alastor looks up from his newspaper* "I'm just going about my day Y/n! You'll be following me from here-on! No point in staying at the Hotel 24/7!" Alastor said while grinning.

"Sure." Y/n said while taking bite of a biscuit.

So now that Y/n is Alastor's pet, he'll be doing whatever Alastor lets him do, whatever Alastor feels like watching, this is also where I end the chapter, heh~ my phone is about to die, but I'll try and upload another chapter in a few hours or so. (I couldn't, sorry. Next morning however-)

(None of these are mine

(None of these are mine.)