Chapter 8, Angel of Doom.

Y/n:

Y/n: ... You think I look weird or something?

Husker: W-W-Noo~ I just... never mind...

Husker hanged his head in shame and took a swig of his whiskey. Y/n sighed and turned around, getting off of the chair.

Y/n: I have to get going, tell Charlie, if she asks, that I went out.

Husker: Yeah...

Y/n walked towards the door and opened it. He took only a step outside when a bunch of symbols appeared all around him, teleporting him to a room, it was mildly dark, a few lanterns lighting up the room, and multiple radio broadcast devices sitting in front of a wall.

Alastor: Y/n, so glad you could make it!

Y/n: What? Yeah, sure... What are we doing this time?

Alastor: Simple! You're gonna go outside, get rid of these pests that simply don't know how to keep themselves company!

Y/n: Huh? You want me to kill some demons?

Alastor: Yes-indeedy!

Y/n Smirked and transformed, "Leave me to it then..."

Y/n pulled the spear off his back and shoved the doors open, the red sky hit Y/n's faceless head, a bunch of bullets came flying at him. Y/n jumped and flew over the bullets, it seems he has wings...

Y/n hovered above the demons, suddenly giving out a loud roar that the whole city heard. The crowd of demons dreaded coming here, and all looked up in panic, but it was too late.

Y/n charged downwards, the spear in his hands glew white, and the spear exploded in a shrapnel storm of light. When the light receded, the air had lost it's color, and demons laid strewn about the street. Y/n stood up from the steaming pile of bodies, blood pooling from the end of his spear. Alastor walked up to Y/n.

Alastor: Great job Y/n! Quite the performance!

Alastor looked up at Y/n, who placed his spear behind his back, blood still covering most of his body.