Chapter 3 Street Fighter.

Charlie asked Y/n; "Y/n Walker? That's a cool name! Oh-Uh! Here! These are your keys! Don't loose them! Heh~"

Y/n nodded and took the keys from her hands, "Your room is on the first floor! Right next to the elevator! So you won't have to go up and down constantly. Hope you love it here at the Happy Hotel!"

Y/n smirked, he'd gotten his first new home, and because the girl messed up the name of the hotel, it's actually Hazbin Hotel.

Y/n, nodded and got up.

"I'll be in the lobby if you need anything! Bye Y/n!" Charlie smiles and waved to Y/n, who was walking to the elevator.

Y/n entered the elevator and pressed the button to go down, he wants to go to his room, and eventually get some actual food, hopefully they do that thing that hotels do and give him food. But if not, he'll need a job... Wait, how'd he get to live here in the first place without money? Y/n found out they were letting people stay for free, and that they only were able to stay for free by going on the path of "redemption."

Y/n walked up to his room, he noticed a tenant, wearing red and a monocle, walking in his general direction, he didn't really care, so he looked back at his door and put the key in, twisting the key and walking inside. Y/n took the key from the doorknob and put it in his pocket, he closed the door and locked it.

Y/n walked into the restroom, looking around, he found everything that he could possibly need, Y/n went to take a shower, so he looked for some clothes, yeah, no clothes. He'll need to get money for that however, and he's not sure how. Y/n went over to the window and looked at the street outside of it. What kind of job can he even get down here?

Y/n walked over to his door, he wanted to find out about where he is, and see if he can get a paying job. Y/n unlocked and opened the door, closing it behind him. Y/n locked the door with his key and walked into the lounge, people were hanging out there, so he'd assume it was a lounge.

When Y/n entered the lounge, he was greeted by a whizzing red and black blur that flew around him and swept at everything, eventually, the sweeping stopped and the figure stopped as well, likely to get a look at the man it was cleaning.

"Hiya, I'm Niftty!" Y/n got a good look at the short one-eyed demon standing before him, actually, now that he thinks about it, he's probably in hell. That place that sinners are sent to for eternity, does that mean he's immortal now? He doesn't want to exactly find that out...

Y/n nodded and walked past the hyper kid, over to a bar stool in front of the bar, and took a seat. A fluffy red, black, and white demon cat with wings was manning the bar, while drinking from it.

"What? You want something?" The cat demon said in a low and grumpy voice.

Y/n shaked his head, not wanting to talk right now.

"Then scram, I'd rather sit here on my lonesome, don't need you cramping my depression." He took a drink from his bottle and glared at Y/n.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, but got up and walked away, he thought he could sit wherever he wanted, but he guesses not. Y/n walked over to the other side of the lounge, the gray skinned female, named Vaggie, glared at him as he walked over to the fluffy white demon that he'd wanted to ask a question to.

"Hey there handsome~" The demon confused Y/n, but he asked, "Do you know anywhere near here where I can get a good paying job?" Y/n crossed his arms and shifted his legs.

"Nope! But hey, my name's Angel Dust, and you and me, we can- hey! Where are you going!?" Y/n walked off at the mention of his name, good to know. "You can't just walk off! I want to talk to you!" Y/n shook his head as he went to walk out the door, but he was stopped by Charlie.

"Hey! Y/n! Where ya going?" Charlie smiled.

"Going to get a job, goodbye." Y/n went to the door again, and opened it.

"Oh, okay..." Charlie walked away, and Y/n walked out the door.

Y/n closed the door and Charlie went to talk to Vaggie, "Hey, Vaggie?" "Yeah? What is it?" "Well, I'm not sure if Y/n really-really, wants to be saved, I don't know, it's just a feeling. But it might be right?" "Well, if doesn't want to, I'll beat his ass. Don't worry Charlie, I'm sure he believes in your dreams, why would he come here if he didn't? Don't answer that, heh~"

"Alright, thanks Vaggie." Charlie smiled.

Y/n was walking around the streets, he wasn't using the car, because of pollution, and it'd put him out of shape-the usual. And because he wanted a job as close to the hotel as possible, then he wouldn't have to walk far in case something happened to the hotel. Y/n wasn't sure if they could defend themselves, and he's mildly surprised that the hotel hasn't been destroyed.

Y/n walked by an allyway, and he heard a crowd, around a few dozen demons. Y/n took a turn into the allyway to look for the voices, there was an open door, and he took a step inside.

Y/n saw a fighting ring, plenty of demons watching, and a pair of them currently brawling each other, with weapons. Y/n raised an eyebrow, and as he did, someone placed a hand on his shoulder, Y/n turned.

"Hey, you. You're up next, that's the rule here, because I'd think I'd remember if someone like you showed up here before."

"Me? Fm~ Whatever." Y/n shook his head, he walked closer to the ring, with the demons fighting down below him, he placed his hands on the wires, and took a closer look.

The demons were slashing at each other with a sword and spear, there was a box of weapons hanging above the ring. Sword demon tried to stab the Spear demon with a quick movement, but the spear demon parried and stuck him through the stomach. "Agh!" The sword demon was down for the count, but the spear demon didn't stop there, Y/n could hear chanting from all around the ring, people were telling the Spear demon to finish him. And so he did, the Spear demon pulled the spear out and stuck it in between his eyes, killing the Sword demon. The Spear demon rose his spear above his head and two large canine demons walked up behind him and escorted him to the ring's exit. Y/n remembered that he was told to fight as well, he walked over to the entrance, and waited for a different demon to be assigned to him.

Y/n heard a buzzer and the fence-gate door swung open, it was his turn...

(I didn't create the background for this.)