Chapter 7, Oh hey, Husker.

Y/n awoke, starting his daily routine, he walked over to the room's bathroom. The looked at the mirror, he remembers the moment when he transformed. He tried to summon that form once again, he wants the feeling that he got from that transformation. Power.

Y/n felt horns overtake his head, and his eyes went blank, they were covered up. Y/n noticed that he couldn't see, but he could still feel everything around him. Y/n walked out the bathroom, his cold steel feet touching the ground, leaving behind gray ash.

He could walk normally, no limp or anything, he could feel the floor and every imperfection in the wood, he walked up to the wall that was closest to the lounge

Y/n focused, and tried to listen out for anyone walking around in lounge, since his room was right next to it. No-one was in it, as far he could tell.

It was quiet, so he assumed no-one was inside the lounge. Y/n opened his door, and also felt that his mouth was also missing, if were caught in this form, he wouldn't be able to explain himself. But Y/n doesn't care, infact, he thinks it's cool, walking around like this. Not being able to see seems to have it's perks for someone like Y/n.

Y/n closed his door and slowly walked towards the lounge, when he took a step inside, he heard who he thought was Husker, "Shit... Who's this?"

Y/n focused a little more, yeah, it was Husker, but no-one else was here, that's good. Y/n ignored Husker.

Y/n kept walking towards the doors of the hotel, he notices that he was also taller, around 2 feet taller, which definitely makes him taller than Alastor.

Husker: Hey! Who are you!? Exterminator-Lookin' freak!

Y/n internally sighed and turned around, untransformed, he motioned to his suit and tie that are once again present on his normal form.

Husker: Y/n? Holy shit, I didn't know that was you!

Y/n could see again, he looked at Husker, "Yeah, it's me... Exterminator-looking' freak? What'd you mean by that?" Y/n doesn't exactly know why Husker called him that, not knowing what an Exterminator Angel is.

Husker: You looked like an Exterminator just now! I swear, it freaked me out!

Husker took a swig of the whiskey that Y/n gave him yesterday.

Y/n: What's an Exterminator?

Husker: Shit, you don't know? You a newbie or something?

Y/n nodded.

Husker: Ya see, there's this thing that happens every year. You know that clock tower in the city?

Y/n nodded again and walked over to Husker, taking a seat in front of the bar that Husker 'bartended.'

Husker: Well, that damn clock counts down to an annual event, shit's crazy. Every year, angels! They come from heaven, and kill demons! We just had an Extermination a few days ago, you were there right?