Chapter 2, God's Wrath.

Y/n looked down from his hands, and he started yelling again as he fell even closer to the ground.

He closed his eyes and braced for impact, a loud crash was what he heard, he didn't hurt though. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in the ground, after getting up and dusting himself, he noticed that his hands were gray now, and his nails were long and sharp, as well as black.

Y/n took a look at his surroundings, not noticing the Angel currently flying behind him.

Y/n looked at his suit, it had turned into a darker shade of the grey one he wore.

He heard screaming and turned around, he saw a group of demons fighting, one was laying on the ground with it's entrails about

He heard screaming and turned around, he saw a group of demons fighting, one was laying on the ground with it's entrails about. And the other was holding off a bloody masked demon with wings. The masked demon held a spear, and was trying to shove it in the other demon's chest.

Y/n ran up to the demon and grabbed it's spear, and made it impale itself. Y/n took the spear out of it's chest and pointed it at the still alive non-winged one, who stood up.

"I-I-Uh, thank you!" The demon sprinted away, not looking like he wanted anymore help, Y/n found it odd, but he turned around with the spear in hand. And took a look at it, it was a dark steel spear, and it's end point looked magical. Y/n decided he should find a home to stay in, he figured that the people here won't let him walk around in peace for a while, it seems that the city here is currently in chaos. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way for long.

Y/n turned around again, and saw a shop, it looked like the owner was that demon that ran away, he left the door open. Y/n took a step inside, and found plenty of food and snacks, he usually ate healthy, so he doesn't want any snacks.

Y/n stayed for the day, but while on watch for anymore demons, he saw a large, white limousine driving past.

He took a step outside of the shop and looked down the street, apparently those explosions he heard were the cause of this huge hole in ground

He took a step outside of the shop and looked down the street, apparently those explosions he heard were the cause of this huge hole in ground. The limo stopped and a tall, thin, and fluffy white demon stepped inside, they drove off.

Y/n decided he needed to get somewhere more permanent to stay, and he didn't want to stay where he didn't belong, he was about to walk off, but someone stopped him.