Chapter 32: "You and I both know that's not going to happen."

Start from the beginning

For seconds none of us says anything, just waiting for the other to hang up. "Hang up," I say and she shrugs slightly. "Why don't you?" She says.

I shrug back, "I don't want to," I say and she smiles more as she shakes her head at me. "Bye," she says. "Bye," I grin before she hangs up.

I then finally get up and out of bed starting my day with a huge smile on my face since it started in one of the best ways possible.

♡♡♡

I close my locker and turn only to face Britney who is standing there smiling up at me as she twirls a strand of her hair on her finger.

I roll my eyes as she leans against the locker next to mine giggling when my eyes meet hers. "What do you want?" I ask and she fucking giggles again. "You," she says with a "flirty" smile.

I roll my eyes and resist the urge to just fucking walk away. "You and I both know that's not going to happen." I deadpan and she rolls her eyes still smiling.

"I've had you once, I think I can do it again," she whispers the last part. "Britney-" She cuts me off by placing a finger on my lips and I take a step back not liking her touching me.

"Aussie, we both know you can't resist me, the same way you couldn't that night," she whispers as she starts trailing her finger down my chest. I roll my eyes and take a hold of her hand before pushing it off me.

"You and I both know that night was a fucking mistake," I say as I clench my jaw. We were both drunk as fuck and neither of us even remember that night properly.

"Austin, we were both each others first, there are feelings, I know there is but you are just playing hard to get!" She whines.

"Britney," I sigh, tired of explaining this to her every fucking time. "We were both drunk as fuck and were hurting. What happened that night, both of us know was uncalled for and wasn't suppose to happen," I explain and hurt passes through her eyes.

Britney and I had a one night sort of thing at that party I went to with Zac, it was my first ever party since I moved here and I was still grieving over my mom leaving and Gwen passing away. That night I got drunk as fuck and then Britney who was also drunk came up to me and we started talking. I ended up telling her everything about Gwen, my mom and my dad because I wasn't in the right mind and she ended up telling me everything about her cheating parents who were both cheating on each other and her mom had just left that night.

We got more drunk as time went and before we knew it one thing lead to another and we both lost our virginity to each other.

The next morning we both agreed to forget that night and accepted it was a mistake and moved on. Well I did, she on the other hand didn't.

She started having boyfriends always in an attempt to make me jealous or something I don't fucking know and she was always behind me and annoying the fuck out of me.

"Didn't that night mean anything to you? It was both our first times! And we had opened up to each other," she says teary eyes. "No it fucking didn't, I don't even remember half of that night! I wasn't in the right mind, for fucks sake both of us were drunk!" I nearly yelled causing a few people to look at us.

She scoffed as she wiped under her eyes, "This is because of that bitch Indy isn't it?" She mumbles bitterly and before I can say anything she speaks again.