Chapter 32: "You and I both know that's not going to happen."

"Aus! Wake up!" I hear my dad call out and I groan slightly

"Aus! Wake up!" I hear my dad call out and I groan slightly. I hear the distant sound of someone moving and my eyebrows furrow as I slowly open my eyes only to be met by one of the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Indy.

Right there on my phone screen is my gorgeous girlfriend who is asleep and looking as adorable as ever as she cuddled more into her blanket in her sleep.

Her hair was slightly covering one of her closed eyes and a bit of her lips and my hands itched to just go through the screen and push the strand behind her ear so that I could see her beautiful face better. Her face has this very morning-ish natural look to it, making her light freckles even more noticeable on her cheeks and her lashes look longer.

She looks fucking gorgeous is all I can say.

I take a screenshot of her before speaking.

"Indy? Babe?" The endearment escapes my lips subconsciously as I rub the sleep off my eyes. A slight mumble escapes her plump lips as her palm goes to her eye rubbing it the same way I was just a second ago.

Slowly her eyelids open revealing her hypnotising ocean blue eyes. "Aus?" She mumbles still sleepy as she looks at her own phone with furrowed eyebrows.

"You didn't hang up?" I question. Indy and I were on a call till very late and I think I fell asleep somewhere in between. After her dad showed up yesterday I know she was pretty upset and after everything, she told me she sure was shaken and I wanted nothing more to go over and just cuddle with her to make her feel somewhat better but I couldn't and I understood that.

"I thought you were gonna hang up," she mumbles cutely and a quiet chuckle leaves my lips. "You look gorgeous," I compliment as I stare at her.

She blushes, "Stop. I literally just woke up I probably look like a beast," she says and I shake my head, a fond smile on my face. "You don't, you looking beautiful," I say sincerely and a shy smile comes on her face.

"Thank you," she mumbles just as my room door opens. "Austin, get up- oh hey Indy," my dad says in surprise as his eyes land on my phone screen that is on my nightstand and being supported by my lamp.

"Hey, Jacob," Indy says shyly. "Well, both of y'all are gonna get late for school so I suggest you start getting ready and then come down for breakfast, Austin," Dad says and I nod my eyes not removing themselves from Indy.

My dad exits the room mumbling something about 'me being whipped' but I pay no mind to it as I keep my eyes on Indy, wanting to memorise just how perfect she looks in the moment.

"Aus, stop looking!" Indy whines as she pulls her covers over her head when her cheeks turn pink. "I can't help it," I say and I hear her giggle.

"We have to get ready for school," I remind her and she nods as she finally lowers the covers. "I will see you at school?" She asks me and I nod, "Duh," I mumble and she smiles. "Alright," she smiles brightly.