DANCE PRACTICE

school hallway:

y/n pov: i looked around to see any sigh of BTS because i want to avoid them at all costs, i dont know what they will do to me if they see me, i remember their faces..they looked scary as hell and the warning word' stay away from us'.. i was walking cautiously in almost empty hallway, suddenly i felt someones hand on my shoulder from behind and i screamed..

jisoo: OMG! its me girl, relax!

y/n: WTF jisoo! dont you dare scare me like this ever again!

i said angrily

jisoo: whoa relax, whats have gotten into you. i just wanted to walk with you.

i realozed that i was getting angry at her for no reason

y/n: sorry unnie, i'm just a little stressed and tired, please forgive me

i looked at her with pleading eyes

jisoo: yah yah whatever! dont look like that!

y/n: by the way unnie what are doing here? arent you supposed to be in university?

jisoo: yeah, i just want to borrow a calculator from rose. i have a maths quiz today in 15 min and i forgot mine at home

( this campus has highschool and university both. front side is highschool and back side is university..me and rose are in highschool final year and jisoo and jennie are in university..same goes with BTS. the hyung line are in university and makne line are in highschool same class as me..)

y/n; oh okey.

we are walking quietly and suddenly we hear som e girls screaming

girl!: oh look BTS is here! 

girl2: what are they all doing here!? OMG i cant breath! 

girl3: oppas i love you!!

i stopped walkking and sloly turned around. i saw seven handsome devils walking in the hallway like they owned this place..well its true though1..other students quickly moved out of their way and stand aside. usually we only see 3 younger members in this building since other four are in uni but seeing all secen of them here means they were actually walking toward me..my heart started to beat faster from fear.

think y/n..you have to escape..ahh think think

y/n: u-unnie i have to go to washroom, bye!

i quicky ran off to the girls washroom with out hearing jisoo. i entered the wash room and close the door behimd me. i rested my back on the door trying to calm down my racing heart. i waited there for some mins then i slowly opened the door and peeked out. 

all clear..thank god!

i saw no sign of BTS so i started walk in hallway like nothing happened

???; hello y/n

i stopped breathing when i heard my name..my legs become jelly..i stood there like statue

y/n; j-jungkook..

i said slowly with a shaky voice.

jungkook: oh, you rrememberd me!

 he comes in front of me and smiled like an innocent kid.

jungkook: hey you alright? your face looks like you just have seen a ghost.

he chuckles.. what is he!

jungkook; are you scared of us?

his face showed concern expression,but his eyes were filled with playfulness.