~ DEAD ? ~

Aashna- ik you lost in love dad and that sucks !! But you lost as a human too !! Your anger was right but beating mom while she was pregnant wasn't !! I don't care about anyone of you because you guys never cared about us !! Just because of you rivalry you destroyed all our lives !! You separated me and sanku , akash bhai from all of us !! And no doubt that akash bhai has your blood in his veins , all what you did to mom he did with ashi and I'll never forgive you both !! Never !! You failed as a dad and as a human too !!

Mr. Hegde- ik i am wrong at certain places but still your mother was wrong at every place !! You don't hate her and you hate me ? Really ?

Aashna- yes i don't hate her , because she kept me in her belly for 9 months while you torched her like an animal !! And about her cheating on you was wrong, she shouldn't have and i admit that !! You are an animal who never respected a girl , who just treated them as a thing !!! You beated mom , you forced me to do this marriage and what not !! Idc if you kill me now because its easier to die rather than to live with the thought that my dad is an animal !!

Mr. Hegde's eyes were filled with anger , his ego reached heights !! He forgot to differentiate between right and wrong !! All he could figure out was aashna speaking mannerlessly in front of him !! He was boiling in anger filled with rage !! The went near aashna and counted till 3 and then -boom!!

The entire hall went silent for a moment, everyone were rooted at their places !! There were severe blood drops on the floor and a body lying in the pool of blood !!!

Aashna was shook , she was shocked as hell !! Her eyes shut closely as her whole life flashed in front of her eyes !! She was shitty scared to lose sanket once again !!

She opened her eyes when she felt that she wasn't the one who was shot but its was....

To be continued
Ad- guess who was shot ?😉🔫