~ aashnav x tk ~

Mnv- how are you feeling ?
Aashna- mixed feelings h par kal raat rone ke baad i feel lighter but i miss him so much !!
Mnv- wo tere saath humesha h honey , physically na sahi but emotionally he is always with you !!
Aashna- hmm
Mnv- chal tanzu ko uthate h !!
Aashna - haa chalo !!

Tk room scene !

Aashnav entered his room and saw him on the sleeping uncomfortably on the floor with head rested on the side table !!
Mnv went near him and woke him up !!! His eyes were swollen due to continuous crying !!

Mnv- tu thik h ?
Tk- haa bhai !!
Mnv- mujhe tum dono se kuch baat krni h !
Tk- pata h !! Batata hu !!!
Mnv - hmm

They sat on the bed and tk started speaking!!

Tk- when we went to the address we found akash , we went near him but he kept talking shit about ashi and sanku !!! So my anger rose and i punched him !! In return he and his goons beated me badly and when honey came in between to stop , akash slapped her hard and she fell on the ground and her head hit the stone due to which she got wounded !!! After much fight when they stoppbeating me , he gave us sanku's blood filled tee and saud that he us no more !! At first we were numb but we didn't believe him but then he showed us a video where they were beating sanku very badly and he fell unconscious!! We couldn't gather ourselves and broke down then and there !!! He left with his men and for the next 15-20 mins me and aashna were crying badly with our eyes stuck on his tee !! And then when we came back to reality , we came back and the rest you know !!!
Mnv was numb and so was aashna !! He wanyed to cry badly but he couldn't as uf he will cry , then who will handle aashzeel !! He did said a word and went down , aashzeel too followed him !!

Unnshi scene -

To be continued