~ TK'S HEART ~

Reception scene -

Ashi- aashna can i stay with you ?
Aashna- a-a ta-tan...
Unnati- you don't wanna stay with tk ? Did he do something?
Tk huffs and goes to his room !!
By the time ashi was all teary !! Aash told everything to unnav !!
Mnv- pingu !! Ik he is wrong , he shouldn't have shouted on you like that but see from his pov also !!
Unnati- he is already dealing with a lot and all this while he kept in within himself so its normal of his emotions to come out this way , he is frustrated,  irritated and broken all at once !!
Aashna- i think you guys should talk and sort it out because its nobody's fault !!

Ashi hmms and goes to her room while unnav and aash too left for their !!

Aktk room scene -
Ak enters the room and saw tk sitting on the bed with his hands on his head and elbows on his knees !! She went near him and sat in her needs and took his hands in hers !!

Ak- ta-tan-tanzu ?
Tk looks up at ashi and quickly hugs her and started crying bitterly !!
Ak- sab thik h na tanzu ? Tu ro kyu raha h ?
Tk- i failed ashu , i failed as a friend , i failed as a brother !!! I couldn't find sanku and i couldn't even provide justice to him !!! He must be so ashamed of me !!! I failed to love you too !! I shouted you for nothing !!! I shouldn't have,  i am sorry ashu !! Its just that now i am really frustrated and after what happened yesterday , it was all just building up in me and then it came out on you !!! I am really very sorry !!

Ak- ...

To be continued