~ COLD HEART ~

Thinking about life and its repercussions all  slept !!!!

Ashi was hugging tk , and it was sukoon for her !! It felt like she have had this sleep after ages !!! With heavy heart , teary eyes but feeling protected in his arms , she dozed off to sleep !! Tk was feeling good that now ashi is in safe hands , he is always going to be there for her !!!

Aashna couldn't sleep at all ! She was always the responsible one and now also she had to maintain that , sanku slept while crying on aashna's lap !!! She was feeling so heavy from inside and guilty of the fact that her brother did all this !!! Guilt was eating her from inside !!! She just wanted someone to listen to her pain !!!! But everyone was dealing with their own pain !! Tears wanted to overflow her eyes but she made her heart stiff and cold !!! All night she was just looking at ashi's innocent face and thinking that "she didn't deserve this " !!!

It was around 7 in the morning when ashi woke up with a sudden jerk , that made aashna come out of the flood of thoughts , her eyes were swollen and red due to lack of sleep and continuous crying !!

Ashi- st...stay way from me ....no no!!!
Tk- ashi !! Koi nahi h yaha !!! Hum sab h tere saath !!
Ashi- tanzu wo...wo touch ...yuck!!!
Sanket- ashi dekh wo nahi h yaha !!! Kuch nahi karega wo tujhe!!
Ashi- ( hugged tk tightly and burried her face in his chest ) please mujhe chord kar mt jana !!
Tk- mai kahin nahi ja raha hu !! Yahi hu tere paas !!
Sanket- chalo tum dono ready ho jao , mnv bhai aane hi wale honge !!
Aashna- bhai...bhai aa re h ?
Tk and sanket nodded their heads in yes !!
Ashi went to the washroom to have a bath while sanket and aashna went to sanket's room !!!
Aashna was lost in her own thoughts , she wanted someone, to listen to the chaos of her mind , but everyone was busy dealing with theirs !!!

All of them got ready and went down where they saw akash sitting on the sofa !!
Ashi held sanket's hand tightly,  tk's fists clenched in anger !!! Aashna's eyes beacme watery Seeing him !! And ashi was petrified! But they decided to act normal !!
Soon manav and unnati came !!! Everyone hugged each other and got seated !

To be continued