~ IRRITATION~

TUMAA SCENE -

As soon as aash saw mnv she hugged him tighly and burried her face in his chest and started crying badly !!

Ashi and unns hugged tk tighly and he gave a forehead kiss to each !!

Mnv caressed aashna's back and tried to calm her down !!

Aashna- we-we could-couldn't find him bhai !! We lost him !!!( cries bitterly )

Tk - ( to ashi and unns ) she kept this inside her for so long , she never spoke a word to me !!!
Unnati- because she knew that you too were affected and being the bestfriend she is , she kept it within herself so that you let everything out !!

Mnv- we didn't honey , i am here now !! We will find him together !!
Aashna- but what if he is actually dead and we are just following our stupid intutions ?
Mnv- these our your intutions honey and that too about your love , sanku !! They can never go wrong , i trust you and i am sure he is alive !!
Unnati- mnv lets go to the hotel and then talk ?
Mnv- yeah !
Aashna goes to ashi and hugs her while the others walk towards the car !!

Aashina scene -
Aashna- look at you bbg !! Look at your face !! You cried so much !!
Ashi- honey bhai chahiye mujhe !! I qant my bhai !!!( started crying )
Tk- baccho jaise zid mt karo ashi !! Stop behaving like a kid !!! ( angrily )
I came here to take you both along with me !!! Please lets go !!!( shouts irritatedly )
Aashna- tan..( she was cut by ak )
Ak- lets- lets go !!( saying this she wiped her tears and walked away )
Aashna- really tanzu !!( makes irritated face and leaves )
Tanzeel frowns and leaves behind them !

All 5 reached the hotel and the rooms were unnav , aktk and aash !! ( i want sanku yrr 🥲)

Reception scene -

To be continued