~ TEARS OF SORROW ~

then a voice came from the back
? - for that you both have to stop crying at nights 💔
Tanzeel- unns - ashi ? I am strong i don't cry !
Unnati- being strong dosen't mean that you can hide your emotions , and specially from us !! Ik you and honey very well !!!
Aashna- unns...
Unnati- we will get justice for sanku !!
Aashna- yes we will !!
Unnati- you and tanzu will read the whole diary and we won't even ask what's in there , till you want us to know ! But we'll always be there !
Aashna- ( nods )

Ashi was standing there numb , trying hard to control her tears , she was shocked to hear that sanku was killed , she always thought that it was an accident, little did she knew that her LITTLE ONE gone through so much !!

Ashi- I-i'll be back ( saying this she turns and quickly runs to her room and lockes herself and cries her heart out !!)
Aashna- ash- ashi ( she was gone by that time )
Tanzeel- mai-mai dekhta- hun !
Aashna and unns nodded a yes !!

Tanzeel went to ashi's room and knocked !
Tanzeel- ashi .....?
Ashi- mai thik hu - i - i just need - some - rest !
Tanzeel- open the door ashi !
Ashi- tanzu please ja , mai thik - thik hu !( in breaking voice )
Tanzeel- tu khol r h ki nhi ?( pretended to be angry) warna mai bhi chala jaunga !

His last line pierced ashi's heart and she quickly got up and opened the door and hugged him tightly leaving no gap even for the air !!
Ashi -

To be continued