~ EMOTIONS ~

( still a flashback )

Satan's room scene!!
Sanket goes and knocks tanzeel's room !

Sanket- tanzu??
Tk- i ...i am fine bhai , you go spend some time wit..with honey !!
Sanket- i am not going anywhere,  open the door !!
Tk- i am fine i don't need anybody!!
Sanket- but i need you tanzu !! Please opene !!

Tk couldn't say no to sanku so he went and opened the door !!!

They enetered inside and locked it and cried their heart out hugging each other !!!

They were feeling useless as they couldn't helped ashi , she was going through all this abuse alone !! Their hearts ached imagining the scenario of akash beating ashi with belt !!! They could feel the pain she was feeling , but that pain was not even 1% of what she was going through !! Her pain was not expressive,  it was heart felt !!! All she could say to his " men " was " please help me " !!!

Sanket- should we tell ...mnv...mnv bhai ??( while sobbing )
Tk- I'll call him !!!

They called mnv and told him and unns to come to dehradun as soon as possible,  they didn't tell him tthe reason !!

With all the negative thoughts in mind , all 4 somehow tried to sleep , but sleep was far away from their eyes !!

Ashi was not able to close her eyes , as darkness reminded her of all the molestation she went through , dark rooms became haunted places for her !!
Aashna wanted to cry but she wanted to stay strong for ashi , as she really needed someone !!! This somehow made aashna cold !! She couldn't deliver her emotions in front of anybody , because she knew how broke everyone is !!! She wanted to stay strong for sanku , tk and ashi !!!

As ashi couldn't sleep , both of them went to tanzeel's room . Where they saw both of them sitting on the floor , with back rested on the bed's side !!! They were lost in there thoughts !!
Aashna knocked the door and entered,  tk and sanku stood up and went near them !!
Tk- what happened??? You both here?? Is ashi fine ? Ashi??
Aashna- she is better ,she couldn't sleep so we came here !!
Sanket- come lets sit !!

All 4 sat on the bed with tk and ashi leaning the bedrest  and sanku and aash on the opposite side !!!

To be continued