~ WILL SHE TELL HIM THE TRUTH ?~

before she could even complete tk pulled her in his embrace and gave his " jadu ki jhappi "

Tk- i missed you so muchhh !!!
Ak- i missed you too tanzuu( and then in no time she broke into a tons of tears )

Tk's pov- ufff !!! I have hugged her after ages , she is my happy place , it feels so good and happy to be around her !! But why is she crying ? I pulled apart from the hug but she clenched my shirt in her soft , white fists , hugged me again and cried her heart out !! I don't know why i was feeling so helpless all i could say was
" i am here with you " !! I encircled my arms around her making her feel safe !!! We got lost in the moment as if nothing else mattered !!! After some time her loud crying turned into sobbing !!! I pulled apart and i could feel my shirt all wet !!

Tk- ashuu !!! Kya hua ? ( with concern in his eyes )
Ak- k-kuch-kuch nhi !! ( pain was evident in her sparkling eyes ) wo bohot time baad mili na tujhse isliye !!
Tk- tu khud se juth bol skti h par mujhse nhi ashi !! Tu sirf itni si baat par itna nhi ro skti h !! Mai tujhse bhi acche se jaanta hu tujhe !!! Tell me now !!( sternly with concern )
Ak- wo...wo( she was cut by Akash's loud voice shouting her name )

Ashi's face turned pale in no time and fear ran down her veins , as if she was scared !!! Tk noticed it but stayed quite !
Ak wiped off her tears and ran out of the room , leaving tk behind , he too went out behind her !!! Akash was shouting her name from the living room , aasan came out of the kitchen and aktk came downstairs !!

Ak could see lust and rage in Akash's eyes and his wicked smile hid everything !!

Akash-.....

To be continued