~ FATHER - DAUGHTER ~

Mr. Hegde- where did that jerk akash went ??? ( yelled on top of his voice )

Aashna- dare you call him a jerk Mr. Hegde!! ( yells back )

Tk , unns , ak and mnv were shocked to hear aashna calling him Mr. Hegde inspite of dad !! Their eyes were left wide open !!

Aashna- all these days i have been hating bhai for things he never did !!! You were the one who seaperated me and sanku !! How could you ??? I was your princess right ?? You decided my life ?? Who gave you the right ? I feel so unlucky to have you as my dad !!! Whyyyy ?? Whyyy did you do all this ??

Mr. Hegde- mind your words honey , you are talking to your dad !!!

Aashna- dad ?( laughs ) really ? Who ? You ?? The one who used to beat my mother ? The one who hated mnv bhai and akash bhai ? The one who tortured akash bhai ? The one who took away all the happiness away from my life ??? You are not my dad , the one who used to love me !!! You are an animal who ate all my happiness !!!

Mr. Hegde - you are my whole life honey , all these years i have craved for your love and now i am getting this ?? This hate ??? Yes i did all these things !! I seaperated you and sanket !!! But now you dont have any other choice rather than forgetting him !!!

Aashna- why did you do all this ??

Mr. Hegde- just because of that sanket !!! He is VIKRANT MEHTA'S SON !!

Aashna- ik that !! So what ??

Mr. Hegde- Vikrant mehta is my hard core rival !!! I have faced a lot of problems in past due to him !!! And now it was payback time !!! When i got to know about your and sanket's relationship , i was very happy untill i got to know that sanket is vikrant's son !!! That's when i called akash to meet and then threatened him saying that if he won't do what i say i will take you away from him !!! And just because he loves you more than himself and he knows me very well ,he agreed to all this !!! Now you dont have any choice left you will have to forget him and move on in life !!!

Aashna -

To be continued