~ CONFUSION ~

Tk - amm...wo...wo...koi....koi nhi h ! ( tries to hide something)
Ak- tanzeel!( sternly) don't lie !!
Unnati- ashi please leave it !! Jab sahi time aayega tujhe bata denge !!
Ashi- sirf mujhe hi nhi pata h ?? Aap sab ko pata h ?
Tk- amm......wo... hn !!
Ak- woww !! SUCH LOVELY FRIENDS I HAVE !!! ( with teary eyes , she leaves for her room )
Tk- ashuuu.....( goes behind her )

Meanwhile aashna was standing there numb , everything flashed in front of her eyes and she had goosebumps all over her body , fear ran through her blood and she turned pale !!!
Unnati saw this and touched aashna!! With that aashna jerked and screamed !!

Unnati- honey its me !!
Aashna- m....mnv !! Mnvv !!! Unns ...... mnv !!( she was huffing badly and words got stuck in her throat )
Unnati- what manav??? Are you both hiding something ???
Aashna- n..no !!( with that she too rushed to her room and locked herself)

Unnati was literally clueless as she only knew the half truth of the night !!! Manav and aashna witnessed everything with their eyes , but at last had to keep their mouth shut !!

Unnati went towards manav's room and sat beside his bed on a stool , looking at manav's bruises she was in tears and due to unnati's movement manav woke up !!

Mnv- u..un....unnati!!( weakly)
Unnati- mnv ..... tu thik tw h na ?? Weakness ho r h ??
Mnv- mai... thik hu , bas thodi si weakness h !! Don't worry !!
Unnati- wow i should not worry !!! Kaha tha itni der ?? Meri jaan nikle ja rhi thi !! Do you have nay idea ki meri kya halat ho r thi ??? And on top of that he too is back !!( shouted with tears )
Mnv- kyu h meri itni chinta tujhe ?? Chord diya tha na tune tw mujhe ye keh kar ki koi feelings nhi bachi ab !! And yes he is back !!! And we can't do anything!!
Unnati-......

To be continued