𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)

Start from the beginning

"History?" Wilbur mumbled. "History, what's my history got to do with her?"

"Well... She's like- One of most famous people to have been born in the Greater Dream SMP."

"Famous?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I figured it just happened to be one of your friends." Wilbur narrowed his eyes. "She looks like a fighter. Wouldn't be surprised if you happened to stumble across her on your path."

"Yeah, I think I'd be two-hundred years too late to try and find her." Techno let out a short laugh.

"Wait, what?" Wilbur's eyes widened. "What do you mean two-hundred years too late?"

"Well-" Techno looked at his brother. "Well, she's dead, Wilbur. She died like 100 years ago."

"She did?"

"Yeah! She's like a famous historical figure- Do you really not know who she is?" Technoblade queried.

"If I knew, why would I be asking you about her?"

"I don't know! I kind of just thought you were trying to mock me. The town's got memorials of her like- everywhere in the Greater Dream SMP." Techno whimpered in that high-pithed tone he always puts on when he gets defensive.

"Oh." Wilbur responded shortly in one breath. "Well- We're not from the Greater Dream SMP. That's probably why I've never heard of her" He shrugged.

"Well, it's not just the Greater Dream SMP. She's a part of history as a whole." Technoblade informed his brother, sliding his clean sword to the side as he picked up one of his daggers to polish while he spoke. "It's kinda like one of those world-wide thing, y'know?"

"Well, if I haven't heard of her, she's probably not that important." He went to put the frame down, but Techno's words ceased him.

"Or maybe you're just uneducated."

Wilbur paused for a few moments to keep the frame held in his hands, adjusting his glasses so that he could take a closer look at the small details he found in the image. Like the military badges on the collar of her coat and the small pin she wore. That one pin seemed to stand out further than the others. It seemed... Familiar.

"Wait, Techno, she's wearing one of the heart pins. It's like dad's." Wilbur pointed at the badge she was wearing, flipping the photo around to face Techno so that he could see what he was gesturing towards. It was a shiny pin that was shaped into a red heart with two black lines that were curved in the middle of it.

"Yeah, it's the Hardcore symbol." Techno mumbled back.

"What." Wilbur replied blankly.

"God, you really are dumb." He rolled his eyes. "The Harcore Warriors were a group of highly-trained soldiers in the 1800s. Every faction had its own army and from those armies, they elected the strongest members. Those selected were taken and made to create this new group of people."

"And (Y/n) was a part of them?"

"Nah, the pin you're seeing is a prop- Yeah, no shit, Wilbur! Of course she was a part of them." He nodded.

"Are they like the speed-runners?"

"Speed-runners?" He repeated.

"Yeah."

"Oh, no, that's like a whole other group of people. And the speed-runners aren't elected. You kind of just decide to be one one day and just... Do it. No, the Hardcore soldiers are very different." He informed him. "This was a really exclusive thing. Probably only about 100 people in the world were a part of the Hardcore Warriors."