Chapter 28

"This is a ridiculous plan," Jimin said, glaring at Yoongi like he wanted to kill Jin.

"This might work. We only have this lead. Whoever is trying to kill me is clever enough to hide his signs. We have been looking for him for nine months now. And seven of us weren't able to find him. We have no other choice," Jin held Jimin's hand.

"We can wait." Hoseok addressed Jin "We will catch him.We may not need to do this,"

"When? How? Do you have any leads?" On Jin's question he fell silent. "I'm not a big fan of getting myself in risky situations but we have no other choice."

"Atleast take someone with you," Jungkook said, gripping Jin's waist tightly. Namjoon's lip twitched at the closeness between Jungkook and Jin.

Jin smiled and patted his cheek "I will be fine. Yoongi's plan isn't going to fail all together. And guys," Jin looked at six of them "aren't you forgetting who I am? I can handle this."

~TIME SKIP~

Jin was getting ready. He had to prepare all kinds of equipment. It had been a while since last he went on a mission. He wasn't nervous just excited. If the plan worked he will catch the man behind the disturbance in his house. He had planned and dreamed of so many things with his husbands but with the attacks he had to stay put. After this ends he will be able to move about freely and finish the plan for which he started all of this.

"Sir he is ready. He awaits your orders," Kevin informed him.

"We will leave in the morning. Tell cutie to have some rest," Jin said packing the last gun in his boots.

"You make sure to take care Sir,"

"Of course I will. And it's not like I'm going for hunting for the first time," Jin chuckled.

"Don't underestimate him. He has gotten close unlike the others before,"

"But I'm still here. Means he failed,"

~NIGHT BEFORE THE PLAN~

Jin was awake even though it was midnight. Staring mindlessly on the wall, lost. He was thinking over the plan again and again. He flinched when there was a knock on the door. Who could be visiting him this late? The others were gone or asleep. He waited for few seconds before walking towards the door and opened it. There was Hoseok, looking a bit apologetic "Did I wake you up?"

Jin shook his head.

"Oh... Well I came because... ah..." he looked at his hands helplessly "to see if you... to sèe why you are awa-" he was dragged inside the room by Jin, sentence still left half said.

Jin made him sit on the bed and brought a glass of wine. He handed one to Hoseok while he tookba swing from the bottle.

"Should you be drinking?" Hoseok asked, setting his glass down.

Jin shrugged "I didn't really think of tomorrow,"

"Let me," Hoseok took the bottle from Jin and placed it aside. He completely faced him "Are you ok?"

"Are we having our talk sessions now?" Jin smiled.

"Not if you don't want to,"

Jin reached out to grab Hoseok's hand and began to play with it. Hoseok waited for him to speak. After few minutes Jin took a deep breath and said "Will you have sex with me?"

Hoseok was taken back but he nodded "If that's what you want,"

"I want it."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Hhmm?"

"Are you using me as a distraction?"

Jin swallowed hard, "You won't if I say yes?"

Hoseok shook his head "Quiet the opposite."

Jin stared at him for awhile, trying to understand him. What would he gain from it? Was he using Hoseok? Yes he was. He was unsettled, wanted a warm body near him. And as his husband shouldn't he want it?

"Kiss me," Jin said.

Hoseok took no time before kissing him, cupping his face. Jin closed his eyes, feeling warm. His cheeks were flushed, eyes watery when they separated. The sight made something change inside Hoseok and he wanted to take care of the man before him.

"Take off your clothes," Jin ordered, standing up to loosen his robe.

Hoseok quickly discarded his clothes, pulling Jin into his arms to kiss him. They both moaned a little, feeling each other's body. Jin ran his hands all over his body, feeling the muscles and scars. Hoseok groaned when he teased his member, pressing on the slit. Jin rubbed at the tip, spreading the precum. He was about to take it in when Hoseok held him back by his shoulders "I want to taste you,"

Jin sucked in a deep breath and nodded, hurriedly lying on the bed. Hoseok spread his legs, feelings the thighs before slipping his hand towards the pink sex. He gently rubbed the nub, hearing Jin gasp. He played with it for awhile before prodding at the entrance with his fingers. He salivated at the dripping sex, bringing his wet fingers to get a taste. Jin watched how Hoseok closed his eyes when the fingers touched his tongue, sucking on the wetness. He felt himself get more wet.

"You taste heavenly," Hoseok praised, staring at Jin watching him blush before diving between his legs. Jin arched his back at the first lick, breathless moan leaving his lips. He grabbed Hoseok's hair, pushing himself on the tongue eating him out.

"Hosoek-ah" Jin moaned when he pushed two fingers along with his tongue.

Hoseok hummed, making Jin moan. He lapped at the slick, thrusting his fingers. He was about to push another one in when Jin pulled at his hair "Stop. I will cum,"

Hoseok looked at him, withdrawing his fingers "You can,"

"No." Jin sat up pulling him into a kiss, moaning on the taste of himself. He pulled back, panting "I will cum on your cock,"

Hoseok let out a growl, pushing him back on the bed. He made him bend his legs, lining himself and pushed in. They both groaned as they connected, pleasure coursing through their bodies. Jin gave the nod and Hoseok began to thrust into. He was going slow, making sure Jin was stretched. Jin moaned and cried even at the slow pace. Slow sex always made him feel sensitive and vulnerable. He came fast and hard with it. But he didn't like it. He felt like the man was controlling him, making him petty in his arms.

"Hoseok please." Jin begged pushing himself on the cock. "Harder,"

"Whatever you want," Hoseok mumbled, sucking at his thighs. He fastened his pace, pounding into Jin. Jin screamed a little yes, back arching as moans fell from his lips. He grabbed Hoseok's biceps, digging his nails.

"Yes yes. More. Please!"

Jin's mouth was captured in a kiss, Hoseok saying "You don't have to beg. I will give it you,"

Jin wasn't able to think much about the words or he decided to ignore them, distracting himself with the pleasure. He moaned and cried for Hoseok, moaning his moan. Tears ran down his face in pleasure, cheeks a deep shade of red. He was close, pushing to meet the thrusts. He just needed few more to cum but when Hoseok said "You are beautiful," while staring at him with dazed eyes, slowing down as he lost himself in ethereal man under him, Jin came with a cry, clenching around Hoseok and twisting in pleasure.

~NEXT DAY~

"Are you ready cutie?" Jin smiled at the man before him, who blushed under his gaze, keeping his eyes on binding Jin's hands.

"Why are you shy? You were so vocal when I gave you a blowjob,"

The man looked at him, biting his lips "Kim si-"

"Don't be stiff. You have to kidnap me. You can do that right?" Jin leaned towards him, making the man shift awkwardly "You have to prove that I made the right decision by not killing you,"

"Yes Sir," the bowed before he tied a blind fold around Jin's eyes.