Chapter 24

"Why did you do it? How could you?" Jimin asked.

"What did I do? You are scaring me Jimin," Jin said. He was dragged away by angry Jimin and he doesn't know the reason. What did he do?

"You are married Seokjin! To me! And you were giving blow jobs to the men who tried to kill you,"

Jin blinked several times, first time in his life was he shouted at like this. He didn't understand what was wrong about it.

"So? Is it wrong? It's my method of interrogation and it's effective. I-"

"You don't get the point!" Jimin hit the table, making Jin flinch "Of course it's wrong. It's adultery. We are married. We haven't shared a bed yet and you went to other men. Don't you think it's wrong?"

Jin blinked several times, trying to understand. It's not like he had sex with them. He just got information from them and it was a method. It worked out in his favour. He didn't like them or anything. There was no way that he would seek them out ever again. So what was the problem?

"I don't understand."

"I can't with you," Jimin said and went away.

Jin sat there, trying to understand. But he had to understand. To make amends with Jimin. He was the only one among all his husbands who was guawn. Jin even liked him a bit more. Maybe he was the first one to fall in love with Jin and there was no way was he going to let his efforts go to waste. And there was a strange feeling inside him which he didn't like at all. He never felt it before.

Jin called Kevin and discussed with him.

"Sir he is upset,"

"But why?"

"Because you were with another man,"

"I didn't have sex with him. I just wanted information."

"Sir for you its normal to use that method but it's not the norm. Of course it works wonders. And sex is not everything. Feelings,"

"Feelings?"

"When two person are in a relationship they have mutual feelings. And due to it they care for each other. They also get jealously to see their partner with another person. Since you are both married and a couple Sir Park didn't like it. He got mad,"

"So he's jealous?"

"Kind of and you should explain and apologize, "

"Why should I? Why does he need to get jealous?" Jin sighed as he laid in bed. "Can't he just understand that it was method and nothing else,"

"Sir..." Kevin said with scolding tone "You may think it's normal but it isn't. And if you want to achieve your goal make up with him,"

Jin whined. Why is this marriage so hard? Why can't they all just fall in love with him and become his puppets so he can easily leave his mafia to them without fearing that they would tear it apart and go away. It isn't going to be easy.

"Kevin how does one apologize?"

~THAT DAY AT NIGHT~

Jin waited for Jimin all day, but he was out. It was almost time for Jin to go to sleep. He sighed watching tv but not really noticing it.

Yoongi was crossing by but stopped and came to him. He glanced at the flowers and chocolates at the table before sitting beside him.

"Hey," Jin greeted him still distracted.

"Hey." Yoongi nodded.

"Is your work going fine?"

"I'm sure you get reports of our progress every week,"

Jin rolled his eyes "Of course I do. But I was asking you," Jin poked his chest "If you are tired or ok."

Yoongi stared at him and didn't answer. Jin sighed "Never mind. I'm going to bed. See you in morning" Jin smirked and added "daddy,"

Yoongi sucked in a deep breath. Jin chuckled and picked up the stuff and went to his room, leaving a bothered man.

~NEXT MORNING~

Jin quickly got up, freshed up and went to the dining area in hopes to see Jimin. But he wasn't there. All his husbands were, for some surprising reason. He pouted as he sat down, fishing out his phone to message Jimin. He received some winks and greetings from his husbands which he returned. He began to type a message to Jimin

"Hey Jimin, I have been waiting for you all day. I now understand my mistake and would like to apologize. Can we meet up today?" And Jin sent it.

He sighed and placed his mobile on the table. He picked up his fork and began to eat.

Jin waited till night, checking his phone often. He would see that Jimin read it but he didn't reply. Now he felt pissed. This was first time he was apologizing to someone like this, desperately. Why couldn't he see it? Why was Jimin being so hard?

He heard the main door open and close. Jin felt excited, maybe Jimin was back. He ran downstairs, heart preparing to apologize. But he stopped short when he saw Taehyung. His face fell. So it was just Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced at him, seeing the disappointment on his face. It felt strange when he heard Jin say "Oh it's you."

"Yeah," Taehyung hurried upstairs to his room, leaving Jin in the hall.

Jin sighed as he looked in the dark hall. So he wasn't coming. He slowly made his way towards the lounge, planning on losing himself in the dramas. But he was surprised to see Yoongi there. The black haired man looked at him as he made his way towards him.

"Hey," Yoongi greeted.

"Hello," Jin smiled a bit. He sat beside the man, leaning into him. The man didn't move the arm when it was squeezed between Jin and his body. Jin looked at him, he wanted some relief. He grabbed Yoongi's arm and made it wrap around his waist. A content sigh left his lips as he placed his head in the crook of his neck. After few seconds Jin spoke "You can loosen up."

Yoongi swallowed hard, eyes on tv even when Jin stared at him. He was feeling strange. Specifically when Jin leaned against him, resting on his shoulder.

"Don't be so stiff," Jin giggled and kissed his jaw.

Yoongi looked at him, "I am watching the show,"

"Yeah?" Jin smirked and began to watch tv. After a while he asked "So what is it about?"

Yoongi gulped when Jin stared at him with mischief in his eyes "A- it's about..." he glanced at the tv then back at Jin "about seagulls. A documentary on them,"

Jin burst out laughing "I changed the show."

Yoongi blushed when he remembered that indeed he was watching a drama and now it was a documentary. "You came to bully me?"

"No" Jin laughed and snuggled into him "I just wanted to tease you. It's cute, you're cute"

Yoongi smiled "No one ever called me that before."

Jin looked at him "Well I will keep saying it so you would be tired soon,"

Yoongi held his waist tighter and pulled him closer "I will enjoy it while it lasts,"

They stayed like that for awhile, watching the documtary which was for some reason very interesting. They watched it all and they noticed how late it was when the clock struck twelve.

"Wow." Jin yawned as he stretched his arms "can't believe I watched two hours documtary,"

"You don't watch stuff like this?" Yoongi asked.

"Usually no."

"Don't find it interesting?"

"No," Jin shifted in his seat, facing Yoongi completely "I just can't when I'm alone. And since I mostly am so..." he shrugged.

"Your butler is there always," Yoongi realized what he said when Jin frowned. He blurted it out without thinking. Maybe some part of Jimin's words were bothering him

Jin said "Not always. And I can't bother him so I can watch documentaries."

"Right." Yoongi poured himself a glass of wine and sipped it. Jin beside him pouted and reached out his hand "What?"

His pout deepened "Pour me one too,"

Yoongi checked to see if there was a glass but there was none. He brought a single glass because he thought he could be alone "There is none,"

"Then give me yours," Jin stated like it was obvious.

"But I drank from it." Yoongi blinked owlishly.

Jin scoffed and grabbed his glass "We can share." Jin connected the glass to his lips and drank the wine in single gulp. He hummed as he enjoyed the taste, not realizing that a drop had escaped and was running down his chin. He noticed when Yoongi didn't pour him more as he reached the glass out. Yoongi's eyes were trained on the drop which now was moving towards his neck. He felt thirsty as he watched Jin move slowly, placing the glass on the table and straddling his lap.

"Is daddy thirsty?" Jin asked, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi didn't reply and licked the drop all the way from his neck to lips. He groaned at the rich taste on the plump lips. He sucked them, wanting to get the taste. Jin opened his mouth, peeking out his tongue. Yoongi pushed his tongue inside, groaning as he tasted the sweet mouth. He grabbed the tiny waist hard, trying to ground himself cause he felt drunk. Like he was tasting the finest wine in the whole world.