Chapter 19

Jin was sitting on his dresser. Legs spread open, head thrown back and Namjoon's face between his thighs. He bit his lip and grabbed Namjoon's head, pushing him deeper.

"You are too goood at this," Jin commented, breathing hard.

"Hhmm I'm proud that you think that," Namjoon replied, groaning when Jin pushed his mouth back to the gushing cunt.

"Keep going," Jin moaned lightly, guiding Namjoon by pulling his hair.

Namjoon smirked against the soft skin before lapping up at the juices. He placed his hands on the inner thighs, pushing them open. He groaned when pink cunt dripped down on the carpet. He sucked on the hard nub making Jin moan.

"More," Jin moaned.

"You are dirtying the carpet," Namjoon told him, licking over the lips before sucking again.

"That means you aren't doing your job well. Drink it all up," Jin commanded, placing his legs on his shoulders and crossing them behind his head, pulling him closer.

"Yeah... that's it," Jin sighed as Namjoon sucked on his nub.

"Namjoon lapped at the juices, slurping loudly. He then moved to entrance and pushed his tongue in. He licked the constricting walls. Jin moaned, hand grabbing the edge of the dresser.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," Jin moaned out.

Namjoon hummed, thrusting his tongue. He sneakily added three fingers alongside, thrusting them in. He heard the sharp intake of breath and the little moans as he rubbed on the warm walls, licking all the juices dripping.

"Ha ha" Jin panted, pushing his hips forward. He moved up and down the fingers, feeling his orgasm build up.

"Touch my sweet spot," Jin ordered, head lolling to the side. He moaned loudly when fingers pressed on his g spot. "Ah! There! More!"

Namjoon licked a strip from his ass to his cunt, fingers blurred as they moved in and out furiously. He licked the fat cunt lips and then bited them lightly. At the same he pressed his sweet spot

"Fuck!" Jin moaned as he came, slick coming out in buckets.

Namjoon bit his lip before slurping up all the liquid. He slowly moved his fingers, helping Jin ride out his orgasm. When he received a cry of pain he removed his fingers. He licked them, eyes on Jin.

Jin smiled lightly, breathing a bit hard. He opened his arms "Carry me to my bed,"

Namjoon bowed and picked him up. Jin observed his features while being carried, arms around his neck.

"Here you go prince" Namjoon said mockingly, dropping him on the bed.

"Aren't I one?" Jin asked, spreading his legs and inviting Namjoon.

Namjoon bit down a growl, cock aching. He quickly took off his clothes and climbed on the bed. He sat between the open legs, putting on a condom.

"Impatient aren't we?" Jin chuckled, watching how quickly the man was lubing himself.

"Been too long" Namjoon muttered, pressing his cock against entrance.

"Aww baby didn't have a nice cunt to fuck" Jin mocked, smiling.

Namjoon remained quite, easing his tip inside. "Fuck" he whispered, feeling amazing at just the heat.

"Hurry baby"

Namjoon's eyebrow twitched and he thrusted all the way in. Jin groaned at the sudden stretch.

"Don't call me that," Namjoon said, grinding his cock slowly.

"Why not? I like calling you that," Jin rocked his hips back and forth, with the cock grinding inside him.

"I prefer that you call me daddy," Namjoon said, placed a hand on Jin's stomach, feeling the movement of his cock.

"But baby suites you better," Jin smiled at the glaring eyes, unaffected by them.

"Why are you trying to ruin my mood?" Namjoon asked, slowly pulling back and thrusting back in. Jin moaned lightly as the man finally started to move.

"That's not it," Jin mewled in appreciation when the hand went to his nipples and massaged them. He pushed his ass forward with each of Namjoon's thrust.

"It appears slow fucking isn't your thing," Namjoon commented, noticing how Jin kept moving.

"I never had sex like this," Jin said, rubbing his clit.

"I can tell," Namjoon said. He removed Jin's hand, making him whine. He pushed both hands aside and kissed him. Jin stopped moving, fully enjoying the kiss. He didn't notice the hands creeping upto his nipples. He whined in the kiss, shocked, when Namjoon played with them. Jin writhed under him, the slow pleasure numbing his mind. Namjoon continued his slow thrusts, sucking on Jin's lips and fondling the pink buds.

Jin began to pant in the kiss, moaning a little now. Namjoon broke the kiss, staring at him. Jin closed his eyes, mouth opening and closing as he tried to breathe. He squeaked when Namjoon twisted both of his nipples

"So sensitive here," Namjoon commented, amazed that the man beneath him was whining and panting like he had been fucking him for ages.

"Ah-yeah. Jungkook said the exact same thing," Jin said, absent minded.

Namjoon face hardened a little at the mention of his brother. He quickly recovered before Jin noticed. He removed his hands and trailed his fingers down to Jin's clit. He rubbed it in slow circles. Jin moaned loudly, back arching a bit.

"Baby I'm going to cum," Jin said cutely.

Namjoon sucked in a deep breath. How could he look so innocent in just few seconds? Namjoon felt himself twitch. No way was he going to cum like this. He never felt this close so quickly. Was it because it has been years since last time?

'Yeah that's it. No way Jin is the reason' Namjoon thought.

Namjoon turned his attention back to Jin when he moaned, walls fluttering as he was close. Namjoon groaned at the squeezing walls

"So close. Baby, a few more thrusts, please," Jin moaned.

Namjoon growled lowly, increasing his pace a bit. He furiously rubbed the clit, making Jin writhe in pleasure.

"Stop calling me that," Namjoon groaned, capturing Jin's lips in a kiss.

Jin moaned, wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck. He pulled him close.

"Aa-aa" Jin moaned.

Namjoon swallowed all his moans, sucking hard on his tongue. He thrusted with the slow pace and rubbed at clit. Soon Jin was cumming, clenching tightly around Namjoon. Namjoon moaned as Jin came, squeezing his lenght. His head fell in the crook of Jin's neck, listening to Jin's moans directly.

"Fuck you clench so tightly," Namjoon groaned, eyes closing as Jin's orgasm continued.

"Baby, more," Jin whispered after few minutes, bucking his hips.

Namjoon cursed. Jin giggled at his response, enjoying riling him up. Namjoon groaned at the heat, the hole sloppy and wet. He thrusted with his own pace, grabbing Jin's hips to go deeper. Jin was soon moaning, hands holding the sheets.

"I never thought I would enjoy this," Jin whispered, eyes tearing up with pleasure.

"For your first time like this, you are responding well," Namjoon said, hands creeping all over Jin's torso.

"Ah!" Jin moaned, legs shaking at the slow pace."Usually people don't get this much affected,"

"They don't. Most don't find this pleasure this soon," Namjoon agreed.

"Aren't you grateful to have a such a good husband?" Jin smirked which was quickly changed into a moan when Namjoon began to play with his clit.

"If only my good husband called me daddy," Namjoon said, thrusts getting uneven as he was close to cumming.

"But ah I like calling you baby," Jin said, moaning loudly as he was getting close to another orgasm.

"Call me baby whenever you want but not during sex," Namjoon sucked lightly on the fair skin.

"Why?" Jin asked, tone taunting "Does it feel like I'm the daddy?"

Namjoon growled at his words. He slapped his ass and began to pound into him. Jin's breath was knocked out of his lungs at the sudden change. He struggled to breathe with the new pace. He immediately came and his body shook. But the animalistic pounding continued.

"No. It's because you are the baby boy," Namjoon growled.

Jin tried to chuckle but nothing but moans were pouring out of his mouth.

"And you better remember that. Little trophy wifes like you can only ride cocks and moan like sluts. Ah fuck! Your cunt is so wet," Namjoon groaned, as he felt at edge. And in few thrusts he was coming.

And in his pleasure he missed the glare he received from Jin.

A/N 

Sorry for being absent for so long. I hope everyone is doing well. 

I wanted some feedback. It will help boost my writing. How is my story going? Is it to fast or to slow? Please please tell me. Which character is your favorite or which one do you hate? According to your view is Jin bad or good?