Chapter 7- Rejections

Start from the beginning

In my pained state I briefly heard James' screams in the other cell, 'don't worry James, I'll revive you as soon as I get out of here, and I'll be sure to make everyone in this pack regret ever hunting our kind,' I made the silent promise.

I breaths were shallow, I was on the brick of dying, flossom would prevent me from ever being revived and I prayed that they weren't using it on James.

As I took my last few breathes I changed back to my regular form, James' screams stopped a while ago and I heard footsteps heading this way.

My hair went back to its blonde, my skin got its tan back, my glazed over and they were back to purple, my wings shrunk with a lot of pain, I didn't have the energy to scream in pain as they shrunk and as I felt the wound form in my back.

I heard a gasp come from the door, "Luna!" I heard as I slumped against the wall, 'I'll make them pay, every last one of them, including my very soon to be ex mate,' as I fell into unconsciousness.

William's point of view-

It's been three fucking days, I sent out my Beta and Gamma to go find her, but they haven't found anything so I made them return.

Kyle and Chris keep mind-linking me to head to the cells, but I have no interest in dealing with any rouges, so I sent my Beta as soon as he arrived. My wolfs been clawing at me to be set free, calling mate over and over again, I know she's gone  but shut up!

"Alpha! Please come quick to the pack doctor, it's about the Luna," I heard Bates yell in my head. I didn't have to think about it twice as I suddenly left my office and headed to the infirmary.

When I got there, I froze, my wolf already breaking free, but I held him back.

There she lay, almost dead, worst then when I first found her. I smelled the air and smelled flossom... fuck!

I quickly ran back to my office ripping open the special cabinet with antidotes in them. I will kill whoever did this to her!

I ran back and injected her right in the heart, growling nonstop. I was seconds away from shifting, as soon as I thought about it I lost control. I roared as I practically destroyed the whole infirmary, everyone was out of there like a bullet, I couldn't get rein of my wolf, he made me shift and we bolted to the woods before we could harm our mate any more than we already have.

Two days later-

Violet's point of view-

I gasped awake, bolting up from the bed, I looked at my hands and ribs, everything was healed, perfectly fine, I didn't feel any pain.

I looked over and saw William standing by the window staring out of it almost lost in thought but I knew he knew I was awake. I snarled at him, he looked to the side, "How could you," I snarled out ready to him, he seemed confused, but I knew it was a façade, his packs hates my kind, he hates my kind.

I was about to get out of bed ready to attack him when I noticed I was chained to the bed, I pulled on my ankle, hissing when I saw that it had flossom around it.

I looked at William, both of our eyes laced with pain, "You hate my kind," I stated.

He shook his head, but I didn't let him get a word out, "How many have you killed huh? Ten, twenty, hundreds?!" I yelled at him.

"Karma really is a bitch huh, pairing you up with the one creature you can't seem to like, the kind you kill!" I shouted and he snarled, "You don't know anything!"

"I know enough, I know we can never be together, before it was to protect you but now, I don't want you! I'm disgusted! I hate you!" I shouted.

"ENOUGH!" he roared, I didn't submit, but I stayed quiet as he paced running a hand through his hair while doing so.

"You don't understand, I don't hate you, I never will, I love you! I'm happy to have you as a mate, and I don't kill Dendrix alright?! I never have and I never will," I heard his heart stutter as he said he never has killed one or that he never would, he was lying.

Tears brimmed my eyes; my claws sharpened as I slashed the chain and stood up. I transported to the cells, looking around smelling for James, when I got his cell, I gasped, he was disfigured, I couldn't even tell it was him, the place didn't reek of flossom, so I can only assume they didn't use it on him, or they forgot to but I didn't care, I could bring him back, but I didn't have enough time, I could already hear footsteps heading this way. I opened the door stepping in and heading to his body, kneeling beside his head, placing in on my lap. I breathed in and out, calling the energy in me, the trick that Melanie, the witch taught me. I felt my hand glow and go transparent as I touched his heart, literally. I squeezed it, letting it absorb my energy before pulling it back once it was beating. I knew William was standing by the door, I could feel him.

I stood up laying James' slowly healing body gently on the floor.

"We can never be together William, I know you don't hate, but that doesn't mean you don't hate my kind."

"Being away is for the better, I could never force you into ruling the one supernatural species you hate, by my side. So my only option is to let you go," I said as I locked eyes with him.

"No!" he said heading towards me.

"I, Violet Radillo, reject you, William Silver as my mate and king," I said.

"No! I will never accept!" he said as he tried to reach for me, but I pulled up my force field.

"Then you will have to suffer with the feeling of me falling in love with someone else and mating with them!" I shouted, being overly harsh, lying straight to his face, I can rule alone, I would never replace him.

"I will get you back! I'll stop the killings! Just please don't leave me!" he said desperately.

I closed my eyes, tears running down my face.

William's point of view-

"Something in me broke, and something was set free, I really have never killed a Dendrix, only once in my life, but my father forced me into it, when I didn't like it, he didn't pressure me into killing any more. I told her I would never kill anymore, but my words had a double meaning, I would only kill if one ever dared to harm her.

I felt something in me come alive, I screamed as I felt claws running down my back, my eyes were burning and I was shaking violently.

I heard my little mate gasp, before dropping the force field and running towards me. as soon as her hands came in contact with my face as she gently lifted it, I didn't even know I was on the floor, but I felt relief with her touch.

"W-what's happening?" I stuttered out as I gritted my teeth in pain.

"You're shifting," was all she said before I was blinded by a blue light.

________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry it's not edited and sorry it took so long for me to update!

Comments? Vote/ Follow

_larisa_