☯︎Contrast☯︎

Start from the beginning

"Just when I thought I was doing things right" she mumbled.

"Plan foiled......You had to behave for just one day... look where that got you"

Mikey couldn't get a thing she was saying...his face was blank. He was going to thank her when he realised...she was crying.

Y/n noticed the figure in front of her kneel down,her eyes glancing up slowly.

"That was a really cool kick. I would be smiling like crazy right now if I were to pull that one off. He deserved it" he chuckled.

Y/n rubbed her eyes..

𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙?

Blop...bloop...

It had started raining.

"You better get home" she spoke softly.

She got up slowly almost falling back as she gave it her all with her hurt leg.

Ouch! She tried to walk slowly.

"Need some help?" mikey offered.

"No. I can do it myself" she moved on, not wanting to be a burden to anyone. Afterall you two were complete strangers.

The next few moments went a bit quickly for Y/n as Mikey grabbed her by the hand...tight...she couldn't react that fast and even with all her protests he carried her on his back.

heh!!Put me down.

"Hold on tight" his sweet grin left her speechless.

Y/n was unsure of what she should be doing...she rarely interacted with anyone her age....her tired hands softly gripping the back of his shirt.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝?

𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒.

The two of them sat quietly as they looked at the heavy rain. neither of them starting a conversation.

Mikey was concerned about her and kept checking up on her fron the corner of his eye.

"Ano..."Y/n starts tightly gripping her bag.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this"

"Its fine. It usually happens like this with my friends too "

"What did they want from you anyway? Bullies?" He asked.

"You were holding down,weren't you?"

Y/n stopped cold.

"Um..."

"Some of the girls from my class were bullied by koshiro kun...he' s a bully from our school..."

"You taught him a lesson?" Mikey went on with interest.

"Ehm...His brother got angry and thats how"

"You must be very popular then"

Y/n looked down still smiling.

"Thats barely true"