male!reader | Tommy - 1800s

It all started with a photograph.

"And this is a boy called M/n L/n, he was in the newspapers for his scientific founds back in the 1800s! He was only 17 at the time of his discovery." Tubbo handed the picture to Tommy. The blonde boy rolled his eyes and took the photo into his hand. He wasn't really interested in Tubbo's rant about old pictures of historical events. That was, of course, until he looked at the picture that was now placed in his hand.

It was love at first sight, to say the least. Tommy fell head over heals for this boy who no longer existed.

"Y-you don't know who he was exactly, right?" Tommy asked, suddenly very interested.
"Oh, I know all about him! He's like my idol!" Tubbo started going on a rant, again, "His name was M/n L/n, he lived in Nottinghamshire in 1821 and he died in a car crash at age 17, on the way home from a movie. He was stinking rich after his inventions, but his driver was...." Tubbo trailed off.
"Do you have an exact address where he lived?" Tommy asked eagerly. Tubbo cocked an eyebrow.
"Why are you suddenly so interested?"
"Don't mind that, Tubs. Just give me the address."
"Alright.. it was 72 Queens Rd." Tubbo said, and Tommy wrote down the address on the back of the picture.
"Thanks Tubs, see ya!" he smiled and started to run, knowing exactly where he needed to go next.

Tommy was always good at sneaking around and breaking into property, it was something he learned while he was in exile. Now he knew where he needed to use that knowledge; Karl Jacob's house.
He peaked in through the window and saw exactly what he was looking for: the time traveling Spiral Book. He slowly opened the window and jumped inside the base, grabbing the book and running, not looking back.

As he arrived back at his own house, he sat down on the bed and opened up the book.
"Where would you like to go?" A warm and soft voice spoke out, which he realized was similar to Karl's.
"72 Queens Road, Nottinghamshire, 1821." Tommy said to the book, feeling like an idiot for speaking to a damn book. Suddenly, he was sucked into the book and he was gone.

There was blackness, then a thud on the floor and a terrible headache.
"Thomas! Are you okay?" A voice rang out, catching his attention. A man in an old timey uniform in reddish colors reached a hand out to him. Thomas looked at the hand for a moment before grabbing it. He realized he was also wearing this uniform, and a ridiculous hat to complete the fit.
"Get up, L/n is coming this way!" Tommy looked around and his eyes landed on the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

M/n walked through the door, in a handsome suit, ready to go out. Tommy gawked at him, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping. Yeah, he did the right thing coming here. M/n's eyes landed on Tommy, making him look away in panic. M/n smirked and walked over to him, ignoring the paparazzi.

"I've never seen you around these parts before, boy." He spoke out, making Thomas look over at him again, "What's your name, handsome man?" Well that is an ego boost if Tommy had ever felt one.
"Tommy- Thomas!" he panicked as he accidentally said his nickname.
"Thomas, you're handsome. Why don't you join me for my movie tonight?" Suddenly, a wave of panic washed over Tommy, he knew how this would end, and he wasn't going to have it happen.
"How about we ditch the movie and go up to you suite?" Tommy tried his best to flirt without stumbling over his words. M/n smirked.
"You're bold, Thomas. I like it." He turned around and spoke to one of the guards, "Get this boy up to my suite immediately. And prepare the finest wine, too. I want to have a good time tonight." He winked and walked inside. The guards escorted Tommy into the suite, and boy, he enjoyed himself that night.