Trans!Male!Reader | Tommy - Hoodie

A/N: Im going through severe writers block so this is really short, sorry ;(

"Are you ready for bed?" Tommy's soft voice rang out in the bedroom. M/n, who was already under the covers, blanket pulled up to the neck. Tommy nodded.
"You're changed already?"
"Yeah I changed after dinner." Tommy just shrugged and got on the other side of the bed, scooting close to M/n and getting under the blanket. M/n would have no problem with this, considering he's his boyfriend and all, but he had a problem with it today. Tommy wrapped his arms around M/n, feeling the fabric on his arms. He paused.
"... Are you wearing your binder?" M/n froze.
"... No?" Tommy sighed, sitting up, then getting out of bed.
"Get up."
"No." M/n protested.
"Get up."
"I'm cold!"
"Get up."

M/n sighed and pulled the covers off, revealing that he was in fact still wearing his binder.
"Take it off." He said and turned around, opening his drawers and rummaging through them. M/n grabbed the side of his binder and undid the hooks, throwing it on the floor in front of Tommy in order to indicate that he'd taken it off. Tommy reached back with a black hoodie in his hand and his eyes closed. M/n took the hoodie and looked at the small Twitch logo on it.

"But.. this is your favorite hoodie." M/n looked up at Tommy, who was now facing him but had his eyes closed still.
"Just.. put it on." Tommy whispered. M/n put the hoodie on, taking the scent in as Tommy slowly opened his eyes.
He watched M/n snuggle into the hoodie and blushed in a dark red. M/n put the hood up and hugged Tommy tightly.
"Thank you." He whispered. They got back into bed and cuddled up, falling asleep quickly.