male!reader | c!Tommy - Headhunted

Mild Angst
TW/CW: Swearing, Description of Violence

(this is short and very rushed lol)

Tommy ran with all will power that his body gave him, screaming for help in the process as he held him arm that had an arrow shot through it. M/n was right behind him, bow in hand. He shot another arrow that tore through Tommys left foot, making him moan out in pain as he dropped to the ground. He curled up in a ball, grabbing his foot to look at it through the tears, hyperventilating as more panic set in. M/n threw himself on Tommy, pinning his arms above his head to make him stop struggling.

PLEASE, NO!! Tommy cried, PLEASE DONT!

M/n sighed, You know I dont have a choice, Tommy. M/n clenched his jaw as tears pricked his eyes.

M/n pulled his shortsword from his belt and raised it up high, holding Tommys hands down with his other hand. Tommy closed his eyes shut tightly, turning his head away in fear. M/n looked down on his weak, scared form.

Come on, do it! a voice in his head whispered.

Jschlatt will have your head if you dont kill him right now, do it!

Its not like you havent killed before, DO IT!

DO IT! DO IT! The voices in his head screamed at him, a tear falling from his face.

I-... the hand he was raising started to become shakey, I-.. I c-ca-nt He cried, his emotions taking over. He dropped the shortsword into the grass next to him, letting do of Tommys hands. The blonde looked up in suprise, he was ready to die. He saw his life flashing before his eyes.

M/n got off of Tommy and pulled up the message display, typing a whisper to Technoblade.

Hello Blade, Tommy is wounded and dying at [Coordinates], come pick him up in the next 10 minutes or he dies.

- M/n

Techno arrived at the coordinates within minutes and picked up the now passed out Tommy, throwing him over his shoulder.

You didnt kill him? he asked.

I couldnt bring myself to. Every bit of me was screaming to do it, you know how the voices are. Techno nodded, But i couldnt do it. It was been a while since Tommy and I dated, but I guess I never got over it.

Techno shrugged, Ive never experienced love, he said and quietly sighed, I cant help you with that. M/n just sighed, Just make sure he survives.

I will.

Love, its a pain in the ass. Or the foot.