[HEADCANONS] NB!reader | The Dream SMP - Death

How the Dream SMP would react to your death.
Warning: This has mentions of S/H, Alcoholism and is getting very dark, skip if you want to.

- Dream
He would listen to your favorite music and think about the times you had together.

- Sapnap
He would tear himself away from everyone, crying himself to sleep every night, if he slept at all.

- GeorgeNotFound
He would sleep away his problems and have dreams about you having adventures together.

- Ranboo
He would cry a lot, the tears burning on his skin as his own form of S/H, as he falls into one big depressive episode after the other.

- Tubbo
He would overthink a lot, thinking your death was his fault even though he didn't take any part in the way you passed.

- TommyInnit
He would go and see your favorite places alone, just to preserve the memories. He cries himself into a depressive state somewhere on a bench on your favorite hill where he would fall asleep. Wilbur would pick him up and carry him home.

- WilburSoot
He would learn your favorite songs and play them to you at your small grave.

- Nihachu
She would light a candle at your grave every day, Philza would come and collect the candles after she left.

- Quackity
He would go on long drives and listen to voice messages you sent him. He kept them all.

- jschlatt
He would lock himself into your now empty room so that no one could see him cry as he falls back into alcoholism.

- BadBoyHalo
He would become really sensitive at the mention of your name and get really angry/upset at the person who mentioned you.

- Technoblade
He would shut out all of his emotions and pretend he never cared, but he sobs to Philza basically ever night.

- Fundy
He couldn't get out of bed, petting his cats and crying all night.

- Ph1lzA
He would cry at your grave after Nihachu left to light a candle.

- Karl Jacobs
He develops a Monster Energy addiction because he doesn't sleep unless he passes out from exhaustion.