NB!reader | Tommy - Sleepy

Y/n stretched and sat up in my bed. Another day in my life, just great. Y/n walks out of the guest bedroom in the Simons family house and walks over to the door before them. That was Tommy's door. they knocked, but gained no reply. They sighed.
"I'm coming in, you better not be naked..!" They said as they slowly opened the door, looking to the right corner of the room. Tom was sound asleep on his bed, at 2pm. They sighed, again; and made their way over to where he was laying, putting a hand on his shoulder and budging him.
"Tommy, wake up, idiot!" Y/n whisper-shouted at him. He groggily turned away from them and they rolled by eyes.
"Get up, dummy. Your parents are probably waiting for us."
"Five more minutes, please.." he muttered.
"No, get up or I'm going to Toby's without you." They threat him, making him turn to them and look at them with half-open eyes.
"You wouldn't dare." He said with his deeper, sleepy voice, not quite awake yet.
"Come on, what do I have to do to make you get up?" They asked, crossing their arms before their chest. Tommy slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Kiss me." he said, not missing a heartbeat. Y/n looked at him with wide eyes, Tom clearly not realizing what he just said in his sleepiness. Y/n rolled their eyes; Two can play that game.

They reached down and grabbed Tommy by his collar, pulling him up to his feet.
"Woah, hey, Y/n, what are you-"

Y/n cut him off by pressing their lips onto his. Tom's eyes widen, his face becoming a shade of red he'd never witnessed before. He slowly closed his eyes, lips moving messily against each other. He let his hands find Y/n's waist and pulled them closer, not wanting this moment to ever end. Y/n pulled away to breathe, Tom's eyes opening when he felt the loss of warmth on his lips, disappointed that the moment was over so soon.

"This a wake up call enough?" Y/n chuckled, their thumb pulling down Tommy's lip ever so slightly. He shrugged.
"I dunno, do it again and maybe I'll find out." He slyly smirked. Y/n rolled their eyes and shook their head.
"No time, for all I know you could be playing that game for hours. We need to get to Toby's house; we're already way too late!"