male!reader | c!Tubbo - Hoodie

Angst
No CW/TW
Requested by

There I was, crying like a damn child in my closet. Tubbo and I had another fight. I hate it when we fight. It was about something so pointless as how I planted the wheat seeds in the wheat garden. He said it was "inconvenient", even though I planted them just how he asked me to.

"M/n, what are you doing?" Toby looked from the stairs.

"I'm planting the seeds, dummy." M/n smiled, reaching down to plant the seed. Tubbo ran down the stairs and looked at the ground, groaning in annoyance

.
"But this is so inconvenient! We'll just step on the seeds and destroy them everywhere we step!" M/n's smile slowly dropped as Tubbo kept complaining.

"But, this is just the way you asked-" he reasoned, but got cut off instantly
"THIS is not what I wanted, this is plain stupid strategy." Tubbo crossed his arms.

Did he just call me stupid..?

"Hey, that hurts!" M/n frowned, trying to express that he was serious.

"No, it's the truth!" He yelled.

We started to yell at each other, then screamed, then silence.
Now I'm sitting in the tiny closet, sobbing my eyes out as Toby did the same on the other side of the door. I sniffled. How did it always come to this? We hate fighting, but somehow we always find a way to yell at each other like we would die tomorrow.

Three knocks on the door ripped me from my thoughts as I looked up at Tubbo, who was slowly opening the door and peaking in. M/n just looked at him as he opened the door and kneeled down in front of him.

"Look, I-" he stuttered, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to escalate." he said in a soothing, quiet tone of voice.
"Neither did I" M/n chuckled sadly.
"We're almost adults, we should be able to talk about our problems instead of having scream-duels.""
"You're right." There was silence between them. Tubbo reached down his hoodie and pulled it off, handing it to M/n.
"Will you accept this as an apology gift?" M/n looked at the dark grey fabric before smiling, his tear stained face turning slightly red.
"Yeah, this'll do." he joked and pulled it over his head.
"Do you wanna come out and come cuddle now?" Tubbo smiled tiredly from all the crying.
"Hell yeah." Toby got up and reached down, pulling M/n up by the hand and leading him to the couch, where they laid down together and cuddled until they fell asleep.