male!reader | Tubbo - Hospital (pt.2)

CW: Self-loathing thoughts, passing out, de-realization

He
Remembers
Fucking
Nothing

How? He had no fucking idea. The doctors said he'd remember, but he's been with this total stranger for two months now. His name is Toby Smith, and he claims to be his boyfriend. He haven't kissed or hugged him since after the accident. He remembers everything else, just not Toby.

"Hey hun." Toby greeted M/n and leaned for a kiss. He leaned back and dodged the kiss.
"What? Still nothing?" Toby asked, frowning.
"No, I'm sorry." M/n looked down in shame. Toby just nodded, tears slowly pricking in his eyes as we turned around and walked into the bathroom. He leaned over the sink, grabbing the edges with both hands and letting the tears fall.

You just weren't good enough.

If you were a good boyfriend he'd remember you.

What are you even still doing?

He's not going to remember you.

Loser.

His self-loathing thoughts started to race until they got overwhelming. His silent tears turned into louder sobbing. He grabbed his hair and started pulling on it.
"Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" he whispered, and then got louder, almost yelling. M/n ran to the bathroom door and tried to open it, but Toby had locked it.
"Toby, let me in." He demanded, but got no reply. He just continued to cry. M/n knocked on the door, then started banging on it. He closed his eyes and turned around, sliding down the door.

He suddenly felt a breeze. He opened his eyes and was suddenly outside, with Toby. His body acting on its own, like it's being controlled. Like a puppet. Toby looked around the brown leaves and then down at M/n, who was leaning against a tree. He chuckled.
"Get up, you'll get your jeans all dirty."
M/n got up quickly and walked next to Toby.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something." Toby started, and stopped walking. M/n stopped too, looking at his best friend.
"What is it?" M/n asked.
"I..." he gulped, "I like you. More than a friend." he blurted out. M/n stopped in his tracks. That was a bit blunt.
"I know you don't feel the same way and that's okay, I mean we're only 13 and you're not into boys, i dont want to make you uncomfortable with my feelings for you, but I just needed to get this off my chest. It's been bothering and I thought you should know--" Toby started ranting. This was the first time he's ever had feelings for someone. He was in the middle of his confession when M/n yelled.

"Toby!" he yelled, "I like you too!" The brown haired boy stopped his rambling.
"Y-you do?" M/n nodded.
They came together in a tight embrace, hugging each other as close as they could. They pulled away and Toby shyly grabbed M/n's hand.
"Can I..." he stopped for a second, "Can I kiss you?" He asked, his face getting red as he tried to hide it in his scarf.
"Yes." M/n said with no hesitation and Toby reached up to peck the corner of M/n's lips. They giggled.

GAAAASP. What the fuck was that.

He found himself on the floor of the bedroom. Toby kneeling next to him.
"Thank god, you're okay." Toby was sobbing, his face red with tear stains all over his cheeks. M/n sat up quickly and grabbed Toby's face, pulling him down and slamming his lips onto his. Toby's eyes widened as he melted into the kiss. He missed this so much. They pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

"I remembered."